Children these days...

Discussion in 'The Rant Section' started by Lychee, Jul 25, 2006.

1. Lychee

Lychee Well-Known Member

Not sure if I'm the only one noticing this, but children these days are becoming more and more racist, lustful, and provocative. This usually occurs when they enter highschool, but currently it's the case in primary schools as well.

When I was in primary school (I think it was 5th grade?), the students spoke of s*x on most occassions, and now that I'm in school, it happens everyday, litterally. It occurs in many scenarios, the most common; a conversation. When I was still attending school 2 weeks ago, there was a play, and again, s*x was an unecessary factor. Everyday, you'd see at least one person talking about some c*nd*m. The guys chat about masturbation a lot. This is often because they have been influenced by adults, late night shows, bad Television advertisements on late hours, or they may have been exposed to pron.

Next, I'm sure that talk of wars between countries often takes place in numerous places, including the media. Because of this, many students appear to be racist to Iraqis, Muslims, and other races... and other races are also racist towards each other, such as the asians in my school, who also make funny comments about indigeous people and Iraqis. Whatever the case, it seems to be a daily thing now.

Violence also occurs in school. Students carrying around hand-knives, bashings taking place often, individual fights are also an issue, due to someone provoking another person. I myself don't feel completely safe in school because of this, nor do I feel safe outside.

All these common factors also occur outside of school. However, these examples are only the few of many others. What are your thoughts? Should we continue to tolerate this? (the second and third examples I've listed are the major issues). Is there any hope to improve? Should we enforce the law internationally, at least for the second and third examples? There are already student detention centres (at least, where I live). I think that students should be sent there, rather than be suspended at home, because, who knows if something else happens?

2. don

don ello

hmmm.....all these things are mainly caused by the media and tv and stuff.....you can basically come in contact with a lot of stuff to do with s*x easily these days

3. dim8sum

dim8sum ♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪....

Yeh its just the attittude of kids these days. lol when i went out clubbing we saw this boy like 8 with a can of Stella lager walking through town centre, followed by some little girl with another can of stella ....

The worst is when your on the bus and its school finish time and they all pack into the bus, its chaos, fights, shouting, general rudeness... Makes me think that i wish i wasnt like that when i was their age

4. person

person Well-Known Member

YES omg... the children... they try dressing like teens... like its the stupid clothes that come out now...
    Whatever happened to "Circle circle dot dot, now I got my cudie(sp?) shot!"
    And whatever happened to girls and boys thinking about cudies?

5. Kids these days are so rude!
    The boys think they are gangsters and the girls dress up as sluts wearing skirts just covering their a$$ and loaded with make up!! >.<"

6. dim8sum

dim8sum ♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪....

^ man we are getting old -lol

we sound like the old people who complain about us :D

7. ^ Hahaha!! So true!!

8. Nirvania

Nirvania I'm BRACK!?

yes, your one of them i bet!! im an exception since im still young

9. person

person Well-Known Member

Ah yeah... but the kids now... they're just horrible! They try acting older... and it's just stupid! They're gonna regret it! They wish they're older right now, but when they're our age, they're gonna be thinking, "Damn it. I wish I was younger..."
    like take advantage of the fact that they don't have much to worry about.

10. How much do u bet sin? Coz u LOSE!!
    For ur information I dun wear any makeup or dress like a slut thanx!! :D
    Mui mui how old are u ar? ;)

11. EvaxTvxQ

EvaxTvxQ Well-Known Member

i agree wif you sooo much!!
    when i go to school, people dresses like they're a stripper or something
    and they ALWAYS talk about s*x..aish!
    the girls are so slutty...i want to like smack them...
    but the media is a big affect to kids these days..sigh...

12. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

the world is changing

13. aussiekid

aussiekid Well-Known Member

wow where is ur case happening.. lol. racism and discrimination is very common everywhere any country. But against muslims? it's damn cool in Malaysia.. it's sooo fun when those chinese and malays and indians have those parties to celebrate each others' festives.. I LOVE EATING THOSE MALAY FOOOODDD...RENDANGGGGGGGGGGG..omg.. PEEPS U HAVE TO TRY THIS!!!.. msia roxxxxx..paradise of food.
    often if such racism etc occurs.. i blame the first is PARENTS/family. 2nd MEDIA. then school education.. oh POLITICIANS (they're d masterminds bhind all these).. then other smaller factors caused by these.
    99% of racist morons are influenced by their parents. Few times parents were telling/teaching how to despise Asians in Australia.. i saw it though in d supermarket once lol.. heard once on d bus few days ago.. "ASIANS are terrorists.." like i'm deaf>.<

14. Kalven

Kalven Member

cant believe things yall said haha

15. wondergirl

wondergirl Well-Known Member

Hmm really? Are you in high school?

Every high school that I have been to is exactly like what Lychee has described. Young provocative girls wearing high heels and tube tops to school. The guys are always talking about s3x this s3x that. It's creepy how fast kids are picking up on things nowadays. At first I thought it was only an issue in high school, but now its starting to become an issue in middle schools as well.

16. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

^ blame the media if u want

17. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

sex is pretty ez to get these days

18. person

person Well-Known Member

^ You should know eh?

19. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

^ ya i shoould ;)