cheng ex gf from japan

Discussion in 'My Better Half - 老公萬歲' started by C0kaCoLa, Mar 20, 2010.

1. C0kaCoLa

C0kaCoLa Well-Known Member

HI I dun understand why cheng yi ex gf want to marry the japanese uncle if she still love him? The uncle didnt force her to marry him right. ANd she said she think of cheng yi during the 7 yrs.

2. liquidzyklon

liquidzyklon Well-Known Member

My guess is there are a few reason for this. She feels bad for neglecting Cheng Yi for so many years and using his money to go to school so she feels that she "owes" him in the relationship. So she wants to break up with him so that he can move on and find someone better. Or she is just a gold digger and found a rich japanese man instead.

3. C0kaCoLa

C0kaCoLa Well-Known Member

if shes a gold digger she wouldnt have gone back hk at the few last episode right? Something's not right..

4. Edi-no-son

Edi-no-son Member

Hey its TVB drama..... things don't make sense all the time lolz

But for argument sakes, it's because the old guy found out the truth, and told her to go back, but will still financially support her :)

The weird thing I found though... who was that young guy next to her during Cheng Yi's wedding????
    How come the old guy was on the other side of the wedding hall???

5. xaznxryux

xaznxryux Well-Known Member

didnt she say on a flashback episode that her dad was sick...Michael Tse only payed for her education in Japan but not the medical bills...correct me if im wrong, maybe she married so her dad's medical bills can be all payed?

6. ya your right it's something like that...its all money why else would a young girl marry such an old guy for? :p

7. LoveMC

LoveMC New Member

The young guy sitting next to her was actually a girl. That's why Ching yi and Gigi had a surprised face when they saw them together.