Charmaine Sheh's Character So Far .

Discussion in 'The Drive of Life - 歲月風雲' started by JennV, Jul 26, 2007.

1. JennV

JennV Well-Known Member

How Does Every Think Of Charmaine's Character So Far ?
    I Think So Far She's A Smart Business Woman & Likes Money .
    But She Also Cares Alot About Her Mom .
    ( This Is Only A Temporary Point Of View , As The Movie Goes On To Until The 60th Episode
    The Point Of View Might Change . )

2. asiangang

asiangang Well-Known Member

whao...u started 1 for basically every character..lol...
    anyways, Charmaine is a good actress...and role is pretty different this time(to me) compared to the other ones...and i think shes a good pair with Raymond in this series.

3. muffinman

muffinman Active Member

I love her hair! I like her character and how she is with raymond :) but a bit too money obsess?

4. JennV

JennV Well-Known Member

Lol , Yes , Well I Know I Shouldve Started One For All Of Them
    But I Wasnt Thinking At That Time , Lol
    Yes ! I Love Charmaine . TeeHee .

5. mwai007

mwai007 Well-Known Member

i quite like her role in this series.. not often that you get to see charmaine's cheeky side.

6. RockkxD

RockkxD Moderator

She is awesome in the series so far as opposed to her character.

7. squishyy_j

squishyy_j Member

i love her character so far... she's funny and just hilarious... although she's crazy about money, but at the same time loves her mom... =D

8. cat

cat Well-Known Member

I love her character in this series although money means a lots to her but she cares soo much about her mom.

9. aznsmiley

aznsmiley Member

this drama is good so far! better than the other one that is airing... which is Phoenix Rising.... :sigh:

10. jljljljl

jljljljl Member

really love her character... although she love money, it's really sweet how she loves her mom a lot...

11. narutokun

narutokun Well-Known Member

wot a gold digger :)

12. i usually hate charmaine cause her acting is very fake to me... but i like her in this... her greed for money is funny :D

13. rockywong.87

rockywong.87 Active Member

because of her greed of money. i have a great feeling that she will back stab raymond lam for money. the one pursing this with her will be that AI TEEN HUN.. hes prolly goign to pay her a good lump of money to screw the car company over.

14. chi_man

chi_man Well-Known Member

true, but she is getting better though :)

15. coca cola

coca cola Member

You just have to love our Charmaine so far, but as the series goes on....will her character turn nasty to seek revenge for her early loses?? We can only wait and watch on!!

16. silverrex

silverrex Member

Charmaine is pretty good on acting this character, she's very funny, plus she and ray make a good pair... but i duno about pairing up myolie and ray.

17. forevercharray

forevercharray New Member

I agree with JennV that Charmaine in this series is a smart business woman who likes money. She only wants so much money is for her mom to have a better life. I also agree that I will state up only up to here because I've haven't watched the whole series yet.

18. Espresso Bunny

Espresso Bunny Well-Known Member

I hate her, I can't stand her.

19. jljljljl

jljljljl Member

love her character... very funny and sweet at the same time. she loves and care for her mother and will do anything to help her. at the same time, i love her with ray. their sooo cute together! =D

20. simonpoh

simonpoh Well-Known Member

sweet nice and pretty beautiful!