Charmaine Sheh

Discussion in 'Forensic Heroes II - 法證先鋒II' started by shinobi, Jun 7, 2008.

1. she doesn't smile much... pretty serious and a cool character for her... i find her attractive when she doesn't smile...cause she has big teeth -lol

2. lovinglyxx

lovinglyxx Well-Known Member

i find her character similar to the one she played in the drive of life- well in the first 20odd eps anyway, didn't finish watching that so duno if she changed or not.. but lol thats funny abt her teeth, i think they look nice! big smile :D << or maybe i didnt look properly- i'll check again hahahaa

3. fookjay07

fookjay07 Well-Known Member

she acts all cool in this film but yea agree she seem to have a simular character as the dive of life

#3 fookjay07, Jun 7, 2008
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2008
  4. AznFate

AznFate Well-Known Member

Actually, I think her character role is similar to Drive of Life. The cool, professional kind of character. Nothing really new about her acting style.

5. giraffe

giraffe Active Member

I don't agree that her character here is the same as the one in Drive of Life. Granted, both characters are pretty career driven; however, Belle is initially very cool, calm, and lack emotional. However, by chapter 15 or so, you find out why she seems so joyless sometimes. Also, after that, you also see that she's changing...warming to her co-workers, smiles more, and actually has a charming personality. In The Drive of Life, she was driven, but still easygoing and seemed to be more carefree. It's only after her mom's death do you see the hardened side of her (b/c of her hatred and thirst for revenge).

Overall, I think Charmaine is doing a good job in her role here. I'm watching it primarily b/c she's in it. Hope they keep up the good work.

6. Chibi12

Chibi12 Well-Known Member

I knw she isnt suppose to smile and play a cool character etc, but i dnt think she plays it well. She jus seems a bit stiff and out of her depth.

7. Phoenix

Phoenix *~Though she be but little, she is fierce~*

lol...she's ok in this film...
    i remember when she was in ' yi tin tow lung gei'.......she was evil in that series xD

8. fookjay07

fookjay07 Well-Known Member

she acts too cool in this film..

9. babeurcute

babeurcute New Member

pls

where can i download?

10. night_fever_angel

night_fever_angel Active Member

She's doing a great job i rekon~ =)

11. celine21794

celine21794 New Member

I actually like Charmaine in this series XDD I've never really liked her before.

12. tvfan07

tvfan07 Well-Known Member

Charmaine in this series looks very cool , attractive and pretty. Seldom see her act in this kind of character beside Drive Of Life. Like her hair style in this series which look her more mature and serious look.

13. lilchan92

lilchan92 Well-Known Member

i love her charater she has a really cool kinda feel her acting is amazing this role was almost perfect for her it was very well played she shows the senative yet tough part of her and its really cool great role.

14. Valkrezy

Valkrezy Well-Known Member

I like her role in this, she looks very pretty in that style compare to her other roles.

15. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

Yeah, she doesn't smile much, does she, she's really into the role of a cool, strict character

16. Chibi12

Chibi12 Well-Known Member

For some reason, she really doesnt seem to act well in this series, it jus seem like she cnt get into character, and is tooo unbelieveable.

17. anny430

anny430 Active Member

i think she did a really great job portraying the character in fh2... hope they would make a fh3 with the same cast la ... hahah

18. goddess

goddess Well-Known Member

I don't think she acts as well in the series, for some reason she looks quite unnatural. She acts better in other series I've seen.

19. x_divinity

x_divinity Well-Known Member

I wouldn't say she was her best in this series, but I've only began liking her after watching her in FH II. She looked so pretty :) Her character's change was also pretty obvious and at a reasonable rate, so I actually think she did her job pretty well.