Charmaine Sheh

Discussion in 'Chinese Female Artists' started by angelz805, Jan 25, 2007.

1. Jupi

Jupi Member

wing834
    Well I really like charm as well and I think her crying skills are best of all the artress in TVB really make u cry as well. anyway I have heard that it will be a triangle between charm, kevin and frankie but I'm not sure if it's true or not. and the spoliers that have come out says that charm won't end up wtih anyone in the end but that is not 100% comefirmed or true so just wait and see what the end will be. Back in YY there was spoliers that came out and said that charm could leve hong kong and wishes kev and tavia the best but what we saw was charm and kevin ended up together and charm didn't leave HK..
    Well they costume tryout would be in this week just don't really know when. I do hope this serie will be a good one. can't wait to see FH II

2. chocogirl

chocogirl Member

she is a very popular actress...been in so many series....a good crier too....

3. Jupi

Jupi Member

chocogirl
    Totaly agree, charm is a really great crier. everytime she cries she will make me cry too.

4. RockkxD

RockkxD Moderator

Are you serious? So, are you a emotional person i suppose?

5. Jupi

Jupi Member

RockkxD
    Well maybe not always but I will often cry when I watch her series where she cries or have a sad character. hm.. I'm kind of emotional, what about you?

6. Espresso Bunny

Espresso Bunny Well-Known Member

Her acting has improved !!!!! Though, she just doesn't have it as an actress. She might pull of certain roles, but for the most part, she doesn't have it..

7. Nnerak

Nnerak Well-Known Member

she is the awesomest!!

8. RockkxD

RockkxD Moderator

Heh, i am a male... i am not that emotional but if it was something really sad, then i would probably cry.

9. lilchan92

lilchan92 Well-Known Member

shes such an amazing actress shes so good at it its amazing shes defenitly one of the best in tvb

10. karoen

karoen Well-Known Member

she's gorgeous

11. XxVietGurlxX

XxVietGurlxX Member

i so love Charm and Kevin in FH2, well i already love them since Yummy Yummy but they are really match in FH2.......u guys should watch FH2. I hope there will be FH3 and more about Charm and Kevin in FH3.

12. pandalover

pandalover Member

I really enjoy watching Charmaine's acting. I hope there will be a FH2 too :)

13. bibiangel

bibiangel Member

I think shes pretty. she can act as a good or bad character very well. But i may not like her when she does act as a bad character.

14. kakenx

kakenx Well-Known Member

I think she's improved a lot since she first came out. And I do agree with some of u that her squeaky voice can sometimes be.. hmmm... lets say reminds me of my morning alarm haha! gotta snooze!!! Well anyways, I thinks she's pretty elegant and knows how to take care of herself.. still pretty! I like her character in her recent drama "Forensic Heroes 2"

15. sirenbebe

sirenbebe New Member

I think she carries herself with such elegance and grace and it really contributes to her character and acting. She has such drive to improve herself and is constantly reaching new levels which is an admiration. I love her sparklng eyes, especially when she cries. They're so pretty and carries such emotions.

16. akagarwa1

akagarwa1 Active Member

Myolie is MOST annoying. How is Charmaine annoying?

i remember watching her hella long ago when she didn't have many lines and her acting wasnt really good.

17. x_divinity

x_divinity Well-Known Member

Charmaine. Lol.
    I used to dislike her acting sooo much, but she's improved a lot. After watching her in like a million TV shows I'm starting to like her. Gotta admit she's pretty. Also loved her in many series... but whenever she laughs in TV shows, I get annoyed 'cause it's so fake. >_>

18. michi1314

michi1314 Member

she's pretty, love to see her movies!!!

19. Nerix

Nerix Member

Charmaine is also my favourite actress. She is both pretty and great at acting. I've seen in lot of movies and sure she has improved during time.

20. wing834

wing834 Active Member

i loved her in FH2 and i cant wait for her new series thats airing in sept/oct (cnt remember the date) with joe ma and raymond~
    and her upcoming series looks good too, with dayo and nancy~