Charmaine Sheh

Discussion in 'Chinese Female Artists' started by angelz805, Jan 25, 2007.

1. fluffiez

fluffiez Active Member

Charmaine is a great singer! her dramas are great too! hope to see her in more movies though! lets see what happens in the near future =)

2. lilchan92

lilchan92 Well-Known Member

shes an amazing actress and shes an ok singer but i love everything shes in shes really good

3. Jupi

Jupi Member

Attention
    Iif there are any charray fans here please go and sign the petition, this is for TVB and EEG we want our voice to be heard and that charray will collaborate in the future, they won't have any series together next year so we hope at least they will have it in 2009.
    Charay's Petition

fluffiez
    yeah charm is pretty good at singin if u think of that she is not a pro singer, I think she have a prety good voice ^^
    well I love her acting it's soo good :D

lilchan92
    I lvoe charm too!!! she is great, I can see that u like charray from your signature, i don't know if u know it yet but there are a petition for charray so please go and sign it

4. giraffe

giraffe Active Member

Charmaine is my favorite actress right now. Only watching series/movies that she has been in or will be in. I for one don't understand why people like Jessica Hsuan so much since she always take on the same roles. Charmaine on the other hand, is willing to take the risk to portray different characters! Loved her role/acting in 'The Drive of Life'. She should have gotten an best actress nomination for her role instead of the role in Glittering Days.

5. Jupi

Jupi Member

giraffe
    I' so glad that u like charm as much as I do, and the best thing is u and I think exactly the same I don't understand y so many ppl like jes I mean she always take the same kind of roles in the other hand charm have portrayed to many different characters. well I was really disapointed too that charm didn't get nominated for her character as Sau Fung from TDOL she really made a awesome job in TDOL and I think she have peeked to another level in acting, another breakthrough of charm, but I think that TVB want to be sure that charm won't take the best actress award again this year that's y she get nominated for her character from GD.
    I have said it so many times if charm leaves TVB so will I =P I just watch series with her in,

6. ajana

ajana Member

i love charmaine
    she has improved so much

7. tvbobsessions

tvbobsessions Well-Known Member

Charmaine looked & was great in Drive! Loved her pairing with Raymond in there. <33

8. Jupi

Jupi Member

tvbobsessions
    yeah charm was really pretty in TDOL i like the charray painrg too i really think they have awesome chemsitry. well if u haven't sign the petition yet please do it if u are hoping for another charray collaboration in the future.

www.petitiononline.com/charray/

#108 Jupi, Dec 10, 2007
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2007
  9. savanhlikit

savanhlikit Member

no offense to her fan...but she cannot act. I watched Love and Passion...and she is cold as ice...poor acting.

10. XxVietGurlxX

XxVietGurlxX Member

she is my fav actress, i watched all of the movies that she in and i think she can act. Some people might think that she cant act bcuzz of her role in that movie. Like i think her acting in Love and Passion isnt good but bcuzz I didnt like her role, that doesnt mean she cant act. If she cant act then i dont kno how i and other Charmaine fan manage to watched all of her movies and say that she is my and their fav actress. Some people can say that Myolie Wu is the best and should get the best actress award instead of Charmaine even to some other people myolie cant act or good thing that myolie didnt get the best actress award. Dont get me wrong that i dont like myolie cuzz i like her and i think she can act too but she is not my fav and to me she is not the best actress. Well all i try to say is that people have different view so dont try to say trash to other artist that you dont like.

11. jbaprototype

jbaprototype Well-Known Member

rofl she seems to be in every series....rofl shes hot...and she seems to be more beatiful as she gets older

12. westkikass

westkikass Active Member

yeh shes in heaps of series and shes hawt

13. Jupi

Jupi Member

savanhlikit
    well sometimes I don't get y ppl will go to charms theard and write their thoughts as they all should know that it will offen some fans, but well it was nice of u that u didn't write some bad words are bashing her. like what XxVietGurlxX siad different ppl have different op about other ppl,. for me i think charm did a good job in Leathal Weapon Of Love And Passion, if u think she was cold like ice then I think she made did performe her character kind of great. she should be very calm, and she had some crying parts in that serie I don't know what u feel about that but I thought her crying there was great just love her expression after she stabed ray, those tears just flow out from her eyes uncontroly.

jbaprototype
    Well she used to have alot of series but now she haven't that much, she ahve just one serie that is not aired yet and it's FH II and it will be aired in late of this year.

14. XxVietGurlxX

XxVietGurlxX Member

i hope charm will be in a lot and a lot of series, never get enuff of charm lol. I am watching Word Twisters’ Adventures right now and the movie is hilarious.

15. Kaitou_Kid

Kaitou_Kid Well-Known Member

i use to really like her but i think her career sank. it didnt go as well as others that win the award. same with kevin cheng. both of thier careers kinda flomped a bit

16. Jupi

Jupi Member

XxVietGurlxX
    I also hope there will be more series by charm but charm had said that she is more focus on the series quality then quntity so maybe there won't as much as she had before :(
    yeah world twister was a good serie, really like charms hairstyle there before she gets married.

Kaitou_Kid
    well u said u used to like her this these mean u don't like her now? well I don't think so she have had TDOL to film after she wins the best actress award 2006 and TDOL is 60 eps long so she didn't have time to film other series and then after she filmed WTA and FH II I think that's a great of amount of series both TDOL and FH II is big productions.

17. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

I agree, I haven't seen Charmaine on TV for ages...

18. Hustler

Hustler Well-Known Member

I am a fan of her skills , she is really a very talented and cute looking actress .She has rightly won the best actress award for 2006 .

19. Jupi

Jupi Member

Attention!
    It's time for us charmaine supporter to show some support for charm. The Next TV award is up and the pool will end 24/2 so please go and vote for charm before it's to late. charm have been taken this award since 2003 and last year she even manage to be ranked #1 so maybe we can make it happen again. if u ahve problems with reading chinese don't worry I hve made instructions in CPZ so go and read the instructions, it have been posted in the updated thread. u don't need to be in HK to vote so all overseas fans/ supporter can vote for her ;)

mr_evolution
    well charm just have FH II that haven't aired yet that's y u haven't seen her on TV for very long. and FH II won't be airing in til late of this year. but she will start filming an ancient serie with joe ma and liza wang hope thsi help ;)

Hustler
    Yeah charm really derserv to win the best actress award in the TVB award 2006, she is so talent. she also won the best actess in mainland china last year and in year 2006 ;)

20. wing834

wing834 Active Member

charmaine's my favourite tvb actress~ her crying skills is.... undescribable lol~ who is she paired up with in FH2, some says that shes paired up with frankie, some say that she will end up with nobody :(

cant wait for her upcoming serie, the one with liza, and joe :D heard that the costume fitting is soon~