Charmaine Sheh

Discussion in 'Chinese Female Artists' started by angelz805, Jan 25, 2007.

1. stocknas

stocknas Well-Known Member

For the moment she is the big sister at tvb. and i must say i am surprise about her advance.

2. LvChineseGrl

LvChineseGrl Member

Love her so much, she is so pretty, beautiful, love Ah Sheh.

3. andyseowkw

andyseowkw Active Member

cool gal...:p

4. ziyizhang

ziyizhang Member

Cute Charmaine...

5. tengteng89

tengteng89 Active Member

i like charmaine sheh very much. She is cute. i like every series where she acts.

6. botan

botan Member

Another overrated actress. Her acting skills are mediocre, looks are average, and her singing skills aren't great either. She should try to improve on her acting more before even venturing into singing.

7. mumulle93

mumulle93 Member

Can someone upload Dance of Passion's Theme Song by Charmaine Sheh please

8. FishieExP

FishieExP Well-Known Member

I used to like her a lot, but now...so so, she is pretty though

9. C_V

C_V Active Member

shes so charming since foreverness

10. lilchan92

lilchan92 Well-Known Member

Charmaine Sheh as #2 Highest Earning Actress at TVB?

[​IMG]

Charmaine Sheh, Bobby Au Yeung, Yoyo Mung, Kevin Cheng and Frankie Lam appeared at the prayer ceremony for new series, "Forensic Heroes 2" 《法證先鋒2》. Producer Mui Siu Ching invited cast members to play in a lottery, with the prize being a lucky packet. However, the lucky numbers for the lotto were already revealed last night.

Among the six numbers that Charmaine selected, none of them turned out to be the winning numbers. In the past, Charmaine bought a lotto ticket with a colleague and ending up winning $8,000 (HKD). However Charmaine would not buy a lottery ticket herself, afraid that the paparazzi will fabricate rumors that she was addicted to money and gambling!

Was Charmaine lucky in winning money? "A little. In the past, when I performed at an overseas concert, I won over $100k at the slot machines. That was the first time I had played the slot machines. Of course I left immediately!"

Recently, a tabloid claimed that Charmaine was only the #2 highest earning TVB actress. The #1 spot belonged to Bernice Liu Bik Yee. Charmaine laughed, "I am already so skinny! Bernice still has to pressure me? However, Bernice's body figure is truly outstanding!"

After winning last year's Best Actress Award at TVB, did Charmaine have the opportunity to earn more money? "Yes, my income increased. That's because an artist's salary is similar to 'seafood price.' I am quite satisfied with my income from the last few years. However, there is still opportunity to further improve it. I hope to have the ability to buy a big wallet or big safe!"

This Mid-Autumn Moon Festival, Charmaine will likely have to work. "It's fun to work on that day. If there are many people working that night, we can celebrate the holiday together at the studio!"

Will Yoyo be spending the holiday with rumored boyfriend, Ekin Cheng? Yoyo said, "There is a big chance I will have to work." (Does Yoyo need to have dinner with the elders?) "I will work my plans around my sister this year." (Will Yoyo be having dinner at Ekin's house?) "No there is no need to!" (Will Yoyo and Ekin exchange gifts?) "No, there is no need to do so for Mid-Autumn Festival!"

When asked how many Mid-Autumn holidays Yoyo has already spent with Ekin, she quickly responded, "Two!" Yoyo corrected herself later, "The number of holidays is the same as my age!"

Earlier, Kevin Cheng was injured on the set of "Walking With the Enemy." Although he had to walk with the assistance of crutches, he still appeared at the praying ceremony.

Kevin said, "I am still in recovery mode. Perhaps due to my advanced age and the fact that I have continued to work despite my injusry, my recovery has been slower!"

Source: Takungpao, Wenweipo, Orientaldaily, the Sun
    From:http://Dramasian.com/index.php?name=News&file=article&sid=1078

I like both charmaine and bernice so im happy for both of them

Charmine Sheh guest stars in Malaysia' "Minutes to Fame"

[​IMG]

After several weeks of vacationing in Hawaii, Charmaine Sheh appeared in Malaysia' "Minutes to Fame" show. Along with singer, Lam Yu Chung, Charmaine acted as one of the judges. The host was Joey Leung Wing Chung.

The show had numerous game segments. When Charmaine demonstrated playing the hula hoop, the entire audience clapped. Among the contestants, one boy was dressed like Michael Jackson and had an entertaining performance. When she saw how cute the boy was, Charmaine rushed over to play with him.

During one of the contestants' performance, Joey Leung rang the bell to have him halt his singing. Since the audience liked the contestant's performance, Joey had to allow him to stay.

Charmaine was accompanied by one bodyguard on her trip to Malaysia. She happily tried out local street vendor delicacies and ate "Mice Noodle" 「老鼠粉」.

Afterwards, Charmaine will have to travel to various places for work. When she returns to Hong Kong, she will be filming "Forensic Heroes 2" with Bobby Au Yeung.

Source: Takungpao, Wenweipo
    From: http://Dramasian.com/index.php?name=News&file=article&sid=1041

11. itsmeitsme

itsmeitsme Member

very talented actor she is. I liked her especially in country spirit.

12. Jupi

Jupi Member

my fave actress ever!! like her so much :D I don't know if u guys know it or not but charm is nominated for the best actress in the internatinal Emmy award that is soo cool ^^I hope she wins :D

13. Kaitou_Kid

Kaitou_Kid Well-Known Member

She's pretty but sometimes her acting kinda sucks..

14. RockkxD

RockkxD Moderator

Great Actor!

15. tomatoman

tomatoman Well-Known Member

i like her better when she was fuller and rounder...be4 she became the spokesperson for mari france....after that....she look too skiny and bony.....

16. her acting has improve a lot, her look is ok, but I think she is too skinny, she hasn't any female curves ... and I don't like her annoying voice

17. Jupi

Jupi Member

well charm was cute when she still have her baby fat on her face but I think she looks good now also. just wanted to inform u guys that charms body size haven't change she had 22 in waist ect just that her face have been slimer ;)

18. ma9ie

ma9ie Well-Known Member

he movies and pretty good and i didnt noe she is in her 30's

19. minidee

minidee Well-Known Member

she seems cool and a good person overall. I wish people would stop talking crap about her. She also represents normal citizens who aren't ridiculously beautiful or perfect bodies. I hope she plays each role differently and not cookie cutter. I think she deserved the awards last year. Two was a bit much though. I thought myolie deserved viewers favorite award cuz she did sacrifice her health and body and gained ALOT of weight. But tvb is biased. so oh well. haha

20. watdafuk

watdafuk Member

she's another beauty!! love her!