Charmaine Li 李思欣 Facial Expressions Are Priceless

Discussion in 'Relic of an Emissary - 洪武三十二' started by ralphrepo, May 8, 2011.

1. ralphrepo

ralphrepo Well-Known Member

I don't know if anyone ever pays attention to the supporting cast, but in this case, Charmaine Li 李思欣 (who plays the personal servant to the princess) is hilarious. Try watching the scenes in which the princess is in, but instead of focusing on the princess (Elanne Kong) just keep your eye on Charmaine Li (usually standing in view but in the background behind Kong); her facial expressions are absolutely hilarious. -lol

#1 ralphrepo, May 8, 2011
    Last edited: May 8, 2011
  2. kevin

kevin RAWR!

In otherwords cute. I remember her from Legend of demigod and Real Kung fu.

3. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

she's actually pretty to me. She's definitely 20 times prettier than Elaine.

4. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

^ Just cause she's plastic? :p

5. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

I like her, just not her voice. It needs to be fixed

6. moranna

moranna Well-Known Member

Not a fan of her voice either, takes getting use to but it doesn't annoy me though, I think she could of being a better princess.

7. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

even when i didnt compare her wit elanne, Charmaine is pretty in general.

8. brown_bear

brown_bear ☆‧° ☆﹒﹒‧ ☆ ﹒﹒‧☆‧° ☆

^ yups thas the gurlie...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. lol and whats up with her copying charmaines name..

she does not look as bad in picture tho.. really..

10. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

^trust me brah, she looks better in videos than in pictures. Honestly, there are some points where i think she's prettier than linda chung (maybe not), tavia, and kate.... Just that these three put so much make-ups that covered their real-face.

11. ralphrepo

LOL... Well, if you've been following the story, then it would be easily apparent (I'm not about to go back and watch all those eps again; sorry, I'm just too lazy). But, just about all the episodes in which she stands behind the princess; as the princess is delivering her lines, Li's facial expressions go through a range of emotions, some good, but some so tremendously overacted they're extremely funny to watch. -lol

12. Ralph did you remove the video?! lol

13. ralphrepo

HUH? Pardon me, but exactly what are you referring to?

14. kevin

kevin RAWR!

First time seeing a picture of her as I usually see her in videos. She look rather dark/tanned in those photo, esp pic 1, so I agree that she look better in videos.

15. yea.. she lot lighter in the 2nd pic tho..

16. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

damn the more i look at elanne in this show the more she looks like a bug lmao :trollface:

lol the girl you were talking about kinda a shame that she has to be put in the servant role doesn't felel right as she had bigger roles in the past but she got a lot of screentime for a servant role lol. Another show she was on was Silver Chamber of Sorrows, she was the daughter. Don't really notice her facial expressions btw, elanne's bug-ish features amuses me.

17. xaznxryux

xaznxryux Well-Known Member

for two straight ancient dramas, Charmaine has knocked out a queen =D