阿佘做定人情畀陳豪碧兒 (Charmaine Is Ready to Give Money to BERMO if They Get Married)

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by love_of_tvb, Feb 3, 2010.

1. love_of_tvb

love_of_tvb Well-Known Member

Source: The Sun (Hong Kong)
    Translated by: love_of_tvb

阿佘做定人情畀陳豪碧兒

佘詩曼被指介入陳豪及廖碧兒之間,昨日她出席活動時澄清:「我唔係當事人,係當災人,陳豪嘅人情我都做定畀佢啦!一杯咖啡就咁大件事,又唔係買間屋畀我!(咩關係?)公司同事囉!」而陳豪在另一場合亦拿新緋聞開玩笑:「依家係蝦我定蝦鄭嘉穎先?總之我都係以前嘅陳豪,非常簡單,緋聞都好簡單!(安慰人?)安慰嘉穎?(點形容你哋嘅四角關係?)大家庭,都係兄弟姊妹!」

Charmaine Sheh was recently rumored to have been the third person in Bernice Liu and Moses Chan's love relationship. Attending a function yesterday, she highly denied that they were together.

Charmaine: I am not the main person of the incident. I will see this rumor as a way to get rid of my misfortune. I have money ready if Moses gets married! One cup of coffee is nothing big! It's not like he's buying a house for me!
    Reporters: What's your relationship with Moses?
    Charmaine: We are TVB co-workers.

And, when Moses attended a function, he used the new rumors as a joke.

Moses: Are you guys trying to play me or Kevin Cheng? I am still the old Moses Chan. I am simple; even rumors are simple.
    Reporters: Are you trying to comfort someone?
    Moses: Who? Kevin Cheng?
    Reporters: How would you describe this square (four-sided) love relationship?
    Moses: We are a big family. We are all brothers and sisters.

廖碧兒可能未知阿Mo已表明立場,她昨日在另一活動上被問到情人節會否約會阿Mo時,她只說:「我冇時間問『朋友』喎!」看來確有醋意。

Perhaps Bernice did not know that Moses took a position because when she attended another Valentine's Day function yesterday, she was asked if she would ask Moses out, she said "I have no time to meet [with friends]." It seems like there is jealousy.

Link: http://tv.on.cc/index.html?s=4&ss=4&i=OEN100203-5669-102M-1459&d=1265193999

So, in the link, I can see Charmaine taking this whole thing as a joke. And, she was almost going to blurt out who the bride is going to be. But, then, she stopped for a few seconds, and said "Oh, the money is for AH MO." And then reporters asked "So, who is it." Charmaine rubs her nose for grins before saying "I don't know, I don't know." Charmaine, we all know who "she" is. And, she sees herself as an "outsider" compared to the two.

---

I guess this whole thing is a way to promote their new series? I love how Charmaine responded to the whole thing: "I am ready to give money if they decide to get married." Is she implying something? I think so! And the way how Moses and Bernice responded just brings more imagination and clarifies the whole incident as a fake!

2. tiapk7932

tiapk7932 Well-Known Member

Thanks for the translation; cute reaction from both Charmaine and Moses.