Characters and Plot development so far?

Discussion in 'D.I.E. Again - 古靈精探 B' started by EvilTofu, Aug 18, 2009.

1. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

Seem like we won't be seeing any of Margie Tsang. :wtf:

So far, I'm not impressed with it, the humor just isn't that funny. Kinda lame.-noclue

2. gawain187

gawain187 Well-Known Member

I agree with the Humour, its just getting stupid, also the actors arent really acting that professionally, they kind of doing it amateurish

3. moranna

moranna Well-Known Member

Not impressed either, first series had a few funny parts but overall it was average and very overrated.

4. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

maybe the sequel is a bad choice XDD

i still need to watch it T________T

5. footprints

footprints Member

OK. This is off topic but can anyone suggest what player I should view this drama with. Not working with real player, mpc, mpc-hc, real alternative or even vlc. Is there something missing?? Please help!!!!!!!!!! Thanks in advance!!

6. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

The file format Im guessing is .rmvb right?

Real Alternative should do the trick, make sure you download the latest version compatible with ur OS, and finish instaling it, you can view it on Media Player Classic it should be fine.

If not, right click the file and click open with....and choose the media player program

7. arnica

arnica Well-Known Member

Ep1 didn't really do it for me either. My Wife actually walked out on it .. I was so close too ....

8. janicefo

janicefo Member

thank you very much!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. AARONBOEYKHG

AARONBOEYKHG Well-Known Member

Roger is like over- acting or over- reacting......

10. janicefo

janicefo Member

thank you very much!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. gillian

gillian Well-Known Member

yea...the sequel is really different from the first....the sequel tends to be more stupid acting.

12. doblehapp

doblehapp New Member

They look trisomic.

13. hannah666

hannah666 Well-Known Member

i just want to see the cases that they put in the series, and anyone know what roger did to the cards at the end of ep 2

14. BreathingLifeX

BreathingLifeX Well-Known Member

Not sure if i wanna watch this cause of these 'negative' reviews.
    First was really funny. Gonna wait a bit longer for more reviews

15. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

hmph..........they even save the budge for theme song....*sigh

16. ultim8camper

ultim8camper Well-Known Member

i actually really like it .... i think its cause im used to the character .. cause normally rogers acting is similar in all the series *except for last man standing* ... im actually looking forward to the episodes ... tbh its just like the first one but extending ... and diff crime scenes ...^_^

17. arnica

arnica Well-Known Member

hahahahaha ,,,,,

18. choco-late

choco-late Member

Seen 3 episodes and was okay with it. First episode really makes me want to leave but right at the end they started with a new case so it got me into watching the next episode.

The annoying thing was that sometimes Roger is just over reacting and they're trying to put more humor in it which was lame. I hope they will focus more on the cases instead of some stupid humor things.

19. ultim8camper

ultim8camper Well-Known Member

i dont get why everyone is saying that hes over acting and trying to put humor into things .. he did that exactly with "ah wong"......

20. rogers character over whacky in this its a little forced ...thats my feeling from the first episode....i hope the cases are interesting.