Celebrity Weddings: Yoyo Chen and Vincent Wong’s Banquet

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by b-lee, Nov 16, 2011.

1. b-lee

b-lee ǝʌıʇɔǝdsɹǝd ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ

yoyo-chen-vincent-wong-banquet.jpg

TVB artists, Yoyo Chen (陳自瑤) and Vincent Wong (王浩信) obtained their marriage registration on November 11th and held a 22-table on November 13, 2011, inviting their friends and relatives. Asked what he will give his wife, Vincent said, “My commitment…and I will try to let her take care of the family finances. I will cherish the remaining time to love her and hope that we can quickly have a child!”

Yoyo Chen Denies Being Pregnant

Yoyo wore a close fit bridal gown, which revealed the slight protrusion in her belly, leading to pregnancy speculations. Accused of possessing a protruding belly,”No, it’s just that the dress is tight and there are folds in the design.” Vincent cracked a flavored joke, “Her top is the only protruding part!” Yoyo admitted that after getting married, she will not take birth control and hoped to quickly have children.

Wedding Banquet Turned Into Concert

Yoyo and Vincent were not subject to unruly wedding games at their banquet. Vincent announced that he had a surprise performance and sang Loving You the Most <最愛的你>, which moved Yoyo to tears. The wedding banquet atmosphere was very warm and moving. Guests, Myolie Wu (胡杏兒), Johnson Li (李思捷), and Edwin Siu (蕭正楠) sang onstage to congratulate the newlyweds. Yoyo and Vincent’s wedding almost turned into a concert and was a feast for the guests.

Him Law Wished to Snatch the Bridal Bouquet

At Yoyo and Vincent’s wedding, the groomsmen included C-Kwan (C君), Him Law (羅仲謙), 6-Wing (陸永), Stephen Huynh (黃長興), Edwin Siu (蕭正楠), and Nancy Wu (胡定欣), who acted as a “brother.” Yoyo’s bridesmaids were her friends outside of the entertainment industry.

Him Law indicated that he wished to catch the bridal bouquet. Unfortunately the maid of honor caught the bouquet, who in turn gave the flowers to Him. Asked why he wished to snatch the bouquet desperately, Him replied, “I only wished to stir up the atmosphere and had no other reasons.”

Yoyo-Chen-Vincent-Wong-wedding-5.jpg Yoyo-Chen-Vincent-Wong-wedding4.jpg Yoyo-Chen-Vincent-Wong-wedding6.jpg Yoyo-Chen-Vincent-Wong11.jpg Yoyo-Chen-Vincent-Wong9.jpg Yoyo-Chen-Vincent-Wong71.jpg

Creds: Oncc/Dramasian

2. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

lol fama sneakers :facepalm:

3. Dav

Dav Well-Known Member

ahahahah wow. that's hilarious. if you really must wear sneakers, at least wear black ones!

4. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

the bridesmaid at the very left....hmmmm

5. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Fama's sneakers are really funny, gotta remain that hip hop style even in weddings!

6. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

seriously......sneakers in a wedding is just :facepalm:....

7. MissCheekS

MissCheekS Reconnaîssant ❤

u guys are right... the sneakers are so noooo good... but neither is his suit.... its just a big big nono!!

yoyo's dress is soooo pretty :D

8. xaznxryux

xaznxryux Well-Known Member

wow in my opinion, thats pretty disrespectful for wearing sneakers at a friends wedding

9. fama has a contract with ADIDAS lol..or they sponsor them-lol

vincent looks too damn good ...looks like one of those guys who will cheat and he's friends with him law. :/

i dont have faith in young entertainment couples

10. brown_bear

brown_bear ☆‧° ☆﹒﹒‧ ☆ ﹒﹒‧☆‧° ☆

i dunno why..but i always hate them 'pretend to look at your future' piccies...theyre so cheeeseeey....

11. Hartia

Hartia Well-Known Member

Yoyo, is pretty....but theres always something about the eyes i dont like.....idk....

but the sneakers lol, until it was mentioned i then had to go look at the pictures

12. onni

onni Well-Known Member

congrats to Yoyo and Vincent.