Catch Me Now - 原來愛上賊

Discussion in 'Catch Me Now - 盜亦有道' started by RockkxD, Apr 28, 2008.

1. Chibi12

Chibi12 Well-Known Member

Its been a while since i've watched a good action series, and this is one of the best so far (baring in mind TVB has been down lately so my expectations have lowered), but wat im worried about is the storylines dragging on and become boring and the ending becomes a joke, cos tvb series are knwn for their crap endings. fingers crossed i will stay enjoying this series.

2. babs

babs Well-Known Member

i like the series so far. although joe's character is starting to annoy me! other than, i keep watching it. it's going at a steady pace so it's not too slow for my liking

3. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

good actor/actresses. especially wit aimee/koni. they should promote them...........although they're still new to the entertainment circle.

4. aliceteh

aliceteh Member

i think this is the best and intersting series in the year...very nice series.. :)

5. Supra

Supra Well-Known Member

omg, everytime when it ends at the end, i feel so suspense to continue watching more but too bad i cant download the next few episodes :(

6. angiegal3

angiegal3 Member

overall this series so far is getting more interesting each time. it always keeps me in suspense at the ending, waiting for the next episode to be uploaded. haha
    okay - all the celebs in the show are okay. seriously Fala Chen's character is beginning to annoy me. Her acting/speaking is not that good, her facial expressions are eerrr not good! Joe Ma - jeezz can hardly see him smile in the drama, he's always full of worries, frowning. sigh. Damien - damn, though he looks old, he's so cool! he's good looking in a way sometimes. haha I would say my fav character so far is BT - he's my man! :p he's funny.
    ok tell me anyone - what happened to BT at the end? who did he end up with? Long leg crab or Joe's sister or nobody at all???

7. ho phi

ho phi Member

wowo!I need this film.Thanks:jump:

8. kennyxiao88@hotmail.com

kennyxiao88@hotmail.com Well-Known Member

The first ep was too good that I guess i over expected the overall series! so i was a lil upset about the ending...

9. elmolee78

elmolee78 New Member

Overall the movie is ok. Very interesting at the beginning but not at the end.

10. fookjay07

fookjay07 Well-Known Member

im near the ending getting good.. love it

11. dreyvii

dreyvii Well-Known Member

I'm nearing the ending too. Pretty good so far.

12. fookjay07

this series is like one of the best series i ever seen...

13. xboys

xboys Member

This a nice series. No lie.... I recommend u all to watch this series. When i start watching i cant stop. It is quite exciting for me but i don know how about u all.

14. fookjay07

i say it would be rated as 9.5 out of 10 for me on this film..
    its really good

15. lovinglyxx

lovinglyxx Well-Known Member

^^^ yup i agree this is really good =))))) fresh, not ur average cop show- my aunt says its an exact copy of hustler but i havent seen that b4 so cant judge. but i love the theif cast.. i found it a bit boring wen the story was on the cop and his family bcos i love watching the theives more hahaa~~ but yea on eps 20 now! the last eps @O@ woooo

16. tvbaddicts

tvbaddicts Member

i loved this show! but too bad that guy had to die. but still very good show. very interesting and exciting!

17. p00h10

p00h10 Member

watched a few episodes but did not really understand what was going on..=/