Carmein's Soundclick

Discussion in 'Performers' started by Carmein, Jul 21, 2007.

1. Carmein

Carmein Member

Hello everyone! Hope to hear comments for my songs. -rolleyes Enjoy and hope my singing won't destroy your eyedrums.

Carmein's Soundclick
    http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=456184

Song List

Twins - Gau Sang Huin (Buoys
    Sha Shi Bi Ya De Tian Fen - Lin Jun Jie
    Shinning Friend - 2R
    *Lao Shu Ai Da Mi

#1 Carmein, Jul 21, 2007
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2007
  2. 無得頂

無得頂 Well-Known Member

It didn't destroy my eardrums. It's actually quite excellent compared to other singers I know. If I didn't know, I would have thought you were the original singers.

Your cantonese singing is better than your english and mandarin singing. There were a few small parts where your tune was inconsistent but it's still acceptable.

3. Nervios

Nervios Well-Known Member

You need to work on your English and Mando pronounciation, their timing is slightly off. It also seems like your singing thru your nose which is a bad way to sing, makes you lose a lot of breath. Your cantonese singing is almost spot on.

To be honest, i wouldnt choose a twin's song to show how well you could sing cantonese songs lol. Most of their songs only allows mediocre singing =/ unless you could show some kind of variation creates a sense that you own that song.

You were in tune and wasn't pitchy =)

4. Carmein

Carmein Member

無得頂 : Thanks for your support. I'll brush up my mandarin and english songs.

Nervios : I guess I have choosen the wrong song perhaps. Really appreciate your comments. I will try to improve my songs. :0)

5. ProjectD

ProjectD VIP yay :]

yeah i noticed that a lot too, it seems like you sing from your nose, its better to sing from your diarraphram(however you spell it) but yeah, its better for you and i think ppl taht sing from there sound a lot better, if you like singing take some singing class to help you learn to sing from your there. otherwise your singer is pretty good :]

6. Jesscutie

Jesscutie Member

very nice, the music is so clear, wen i record me sing..my laptop has that noise..soo annoying

7. kashigal

kashigal Well-Known Member

Commenting on "Lao Shu Ai Da Mi"

You are not using your diaphragm which shows a lack of breath. I would disagree with the people above who commented you using your nasal to sing. Because I felt that you are not using nasal to sing =X

Timing is off

Your low note is a little unstable. You need more breath to sustain low notes =)

Not being offensive =)

Commenting on "Sha Shi Bi Ya De Tian Fen (Shakespeare's Talent)"

Low notes is not stable

You have a sweet voice =)

You are rushing a little in this song

Commenting on "shiningfriend"

Work on pronunciation

You suit this type of rhythm

Commenting on "Twins - Gau Sang Huin (Lifesaver)"

Your cantonese pronunciation is not bad =)

You suit this type of genre

In conclusion, hope that my comments could help you improve. My apologies if I'm too critical =(

8. sean222

sean222 Well-Known Member

ya, the canto is better than manda and english....english is probably not your first language so it's fine....the mandarin, compared to canto, you seem to go to a lower pitch thats why it sounds unusual. but honestly, no offense to the other members i nthe forum, but your canto singing is the best i've heard so far....
    ahha shining friends, i remember that was one of the first song my ex sent me....