Carlos Chan and Shiga Lin to wed on 24 April

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by shinobi, Mar 10, 2023.

1. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Carlos Chan and Shiga Lin recently announced that they are tying the knot on 24 April.

The couple shared the good news on Instagram with a photo from their prenuptial shoot, with Carlos saying that he had been embarrassed for not having the finalised date before this, and putting the blame on his hectic schedule.

"I had been too busy to take a day off that it was difficult to plan the wedding. I basically had no time to prepare for it," he said.

Carlos added that he is thankful that Shiga was able to work on the wedding preparations, praising the future Mrs Chan for her dedication.

As for Shiga, the actress said that she wanted to arrange things better, which is why she waited for Carlos to finish with all his work before making the announcement.

"I am so happy that I can finally announce this joy with everyone. April 24 2023 is our Big Day. Looking forward to seeing our relatives and friends witnessing our important moments," she expressed.

Shiga also stated that she is happy to find someone who would accompany her in "counting the stars and watch anime."

The couple announced their engagement back in June last year.

credits: yahoo

2. crasianlee

crasianlee Well-Known Member

Congrats to them!