Carat Cheung's Cute Maternity Photos

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by b-lee, Mar 8, 2017.

1. b-lee

b-lee ǝʌıʇɔǝdsɹǝd ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ

carat-cheung-maternity-photoshoot-2017.jpg

Last September, 2012 Miss Hong Kong winner Carat Cheung (張名雅) tied the knot with her lawyer boyfriend, Joe Choy (蔡錦豪). Two months later, the couple announced that they were expecting a baby boy, who will be born sometime this spring.

With only two to three months left until she becomes her son, who she calls “Baby Mario”, Carat has decided to commemorate her pregnancy with a maternity photoshoot. On Monday, the mother-to-be shared a cute photo of her growing belly, with her husband by her side. Both Carat and Joe wore baby bibs.

“Having this kid in my belly is such a wonderful feeling! He goes wherever I go, and eats whatever I eat. He hears my voice everyday. As I hold my concert while I shower, he is my audience. I know I will definitely miss this baby bump after giving birth.” Carat said she plans to deliver naturally.

carat-cheung-maternity-photoshoot-2017-1.jpg carat-cheung-maternity-photoshoot-2017-2.jpg carat-cheung-maternity-photoshoot-2017-3.jpg carat-cheung-maternity-photoshoot-2017-4.jpg carat-cheung-maternity-photoshoot-2017-5.jpg carat-cheung-maternity-photoshoot-2017-6.jpg carat-cheung-maternity-photoshoot-2017-7.jpg carat-cheung-maternity-photoshoot-2017-8.jpg

2. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Vancouver Canucks eh?

3. Horvat my guy :kevin:

nice photos these are she look very happy

4. Espresso

Espresso Well-Known Member

kinda lame.

5. xaznxryux

xaznxryux Well-Known Member

why? what's wrong with maternity photos?

6. crasianlee

crasianlee Well-Known Member

You know Expresso is our "black sheep" in dramasian. Every family/forum has one

• Like Like x 1
  7. Espresso

Just cuz it's a fad. Too fake.

[​IMG]

8. xaznxryux

I didn't know the baby inside her was fake

For some people, they're only gonna give birth once or twice, in this age, 3 and after is kinda pushing it, so why not take a few maternity photos? I think it's absolutely gorgeous! Celebrity or not, don't you have friends who's pregnant and has taken these pictures? I for one, have many who has taken these kind of pictures, I should probably tell them how fake they are as well

lol yup

9. Espresso

Yeah, everyone's different. Taking pictures isn't the issue here, scripting it to look like some kind of advertisement for social media undoubtedly makes it look fake.

10. xaznxryux

i disagree, she's a celebrity, this is what happens when you're in the entertainment business. To be fair, she's about to be a mother and she's not exactly a tier 1 actress, she'd probably need all the money she could get to support her family. Cost of living in Hong Kong is very high, if she's getting paid for it, I see absolutely no harm in her doing it.

#10 xaznxryux, Mar 12, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Espresso

yeah, that's true. probably get some sort of compensation.