Can't Find the Download Section? Click here!

Discussion in 'Site Info, Rules, Feedback, and Announcements' started by b-lee, Apr 18, 2007.

1. wind2000

wind2000 Self Schemata

Im guessing it doesnt count bc a lot of ppl only come in to dl things. Even if they do post, they only ask for dls and such which cant be considered as participating actively in the forum, hence post counts only increase in posting in other sections.

2. runtohell121

runtohell121 ........................

yea.. most people that post in the download section.. always ask for direct downloads.. as in when is it out? when is the next episode airing? etc.. been seeing a lot of those:D

3. Luv_Twins

Luv_Twins New Member

hmm.. guys..!! i m new to this forum, i wanna ask how come some of the pose i cant view with this account??? o.o
    plzzz tell me !!!

4. wind2000

wind2000 Self Schemata

I suppose you are referring to the dl section? You ahve to pass a screening test to be eligible.

5. cyndy123

cyndy123 Well-Known Member

i submitted a thread in download request 14 hours ago, but somehow the thread is closed. why?

6. brown_bear

brown_bear ☆‧° ☆﹒﹒‧ ☆ ﹒﹒‧☆‧° ☆

it mebe coz you didnt follow the *Requesting Rules!* READ BEFORE YOU REQUEST !!!!!

or it has been posted already and you have not searched for it..??...i dunno...

but tip is to search then request..:)

7. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

8. cyndy123

But the one they submitted is in japanese - i wanted cantonese - there's a difference. I just don't see why they deleted it, just because there is a download of the series posted but it's not i requested.

9. wind2000

wind2000 Self Schemata

Im a bit conofused. You sent the pm to b-lee with the requested details correct?

10. Knoctur_nal

we cant always get what we want now can we.

11. cyndy123

I actually posted anime thread in the download request section but they've closed it. But anyway i just realised i posted the request in the anime section. So hopefully they won't close that thread.

12. brown_bear

brown_bear ☆‧° ☆﹒﹒‧ ☆ ﹒﹒‧☆‧° ☆

^ Well i am guessing it will get closed coz requests needs to be in the request section....did you read the request rules....??...

and and if you get no response in the request section it doesnt mean members havent seen it
    it could be a small chance that nobody has it....

13. Knoctur_nal

bingo.

14. VickyLee

VickyLee New Member

hey....before i made an account and everything worked but after a while it didnt....how come?
    and it was the same show too

15. khaotic

khaotic Fobulous

Explain. How does it not work anymore?

16. HayashiJin

HayashiJin Active Member

-sweat dam... i guess people like me needa post more so i can continue downloadinggg!!!!

-clapclap

17. junl00ng

junl00ng Member

couldnt seems to view the download section,what's wrong ? i've done the screening process long time ago

18. Knoctur_nal

19. lkm51

lkm51 Member

suddenly i cant c the download thread anymore ?? i've been banned suddenly ??

20. michelle7879

michelle7879 Well-Known Member

so, how we re screened ??? now i cant see the download site leh.. how ? wat should i do to get it ...