Camera phone? No way! SE C905!

Discussion in 'Science, Technology & Car Chat' started by Aoes, Nov 11, 2008.

1. Aoes

Aoes Well-Known Member

2. yiubun

yiubun Well-Known Member

I'm waiting for the C905 to be released in AUS XP

3. runtohell121

runtohell121 ........................

too bad theres no optical zoom on it unlike the casio phone in Japan with its built in 8.1mp camera with 3x optical zoom x.X lol

i'm getting a new phone before thanksgiving probably.. don't know which phones are going to be free >.<

4. AC0110

AC0110 Let the Fun Begin

But the model is pretty hot ^^

5. peterz13

peterz13 Member

i wonder how much would that cost

6. runtohell121

around $500 or less

7. Aoes

Aoes Well-Known Member

u can have the fone itself for about $500-600... but with contract... depending on how u do it... it's possible to get it free... but most people will probably get it for around $300 with a contract...

8. runtohell121

where would you contract at anyways at bay area that is... i don't see any SE C905 at this moment on the newspaper..

9. Aoes

Aoes Well-Known Member

u don't normally find fones like the c905 in the US... so ur lookin at a chinatown like dealer... my dealer's in Burlingame ;)

10. bbes

bbes Incredible

how comes? se c905 can be found everywhere now in the UK.

11. runtohell121

my dealers are in sunnyvale or oakland -.-

12. ah_wong201

ah_wong201 Well-Known Member

i no which one ur talking about in burlingame. but the price they advertise is for t-mobile service. i personally don't like t-moblie. even though they might have a good price i think u can find it on craigslist for a little more but don't have to sign a new contract

13. runtohell121

^^which store?!?!? i'm switching over to tmobile... lol

14. Aoes

Aoes Well-Known Member

it depends on where u live i guess... i dont' have a problem with tmo... i dont' see why so many people do o_O... the only time i get no bars is in a basement or in my room -.-;.... everywhere else, it comes out clear...

i have contract dealers in Oakland as well, atm $600 return for a switch to att... so i can get the c905 free rly =/

then there's infinitel and orange... orange has more fones though =/

newayz... bbes, a lot of fones don't make it at all to the US carriers... the k750 never made it over... and that was bar none one of the best SE fones ever made...

15. runtohell121

meh.. i had contract w/ easyfinder communication in oakland.. worst service ever

16. what do you want? a phone or a camera?

if you want a camera then buy a camera, it will be much better, if you want a phone then get whatever, they all make calls and im sure it will still come with a camera.

17. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

at this rate..sony is coming out with phones every week or liek every month...its so hard to keep up with top phones these daysss

18. bbes

bbes Incredible

thats the same with all phones not just sony though nokia tend to be a little bit slower but they are still pretty quick also. personally i like the c902 cos it just looks slick.

19. Aoes

Aoes Well-Known Member

yeh, the c902 does look incredibly slick... i had thought about picking it up... now i just don't have a flippin clue which mobile to get >.<

20. fookjay07

fookjay07 Well-Known Member

dam right agree man..