Boxing Day Specials

Discussion in 'Science, Technology & Car Chat' started by adrianc, Dec 21, 2007.

1. runtohell121

runtohell121 ........................

lolz.. imma use it as a hard drive:D hehe

2. bbes

bbes Incredible

don't get unbranded mp3 players made from china. they all seem rele rubbish. i had one too and it broke after a few months.

3. adrianc

adrianc Well-Known Member

futureshop refunding set up fees

I though you went to Mcgoo...wo is me...disgraceful -blush ...

-whistle -whistle

hehe

o. for those that bought a computer and was charged setup fees, they are refunding the money I think...

check out this link http://www.futureshop.ca/marketing/misc/dec2707/default.asp

#143 adrianc, Dec 29, 2007
    Last edited: Dec 29, 2007
  4. wind2000

wind2000 Self Schemata

Whats mcgoo gotta do with me getting an unbranded mp3 player? -huh

5. runtohell121

who knows:D hmm... dont know anything at this moment:D

6. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

^uhh that's a pretty random comment i must say...almost sounds like your talking to yourself. hahahaha, you on the good shit again man. lol

7. runtohell121

o.. hush it.. lol.. im very confused at this moment and its freezing:D

8. wind2000

wind2000 Self Schemata

Looks like you at it again. -lol

Yea, seems like runtohell is high the whole time from his first comment till his 2nd one.

9. runtohell121

>.< wonder what still on sale.... hmm.. lol weekly ad tomorrow:D

10. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

^once again my friend, on that good shit hahaha.... wonder what's weekly ad gotta do with boxing day hmmmmm.....

11. runtohell121

i think we should let this thread die:D like the Black Friday thread i made died so fast.. unlike this thread-.-

12. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

Lol cause there are more people celebrating Boxing Day on PA, barely any one was doing Black Friday. I seriously didn't know that Boxing Day was a special shopping day before i heard it here...

13. adrianc

dude..post some black friday specials meng...

I feel so rip off at futureshiet

14. runtohell121

lol the super sale is only black friday i guess:D boxing day is no match to black friday's sale..

15. adrianc

dude...talk is cheap...post some links for cheap computers...I'm going to go any bargain at future shop...

16. how come I don't see any links for the sales?? I'm sure there'll be some kinda New years day sale... n more sales to come... they make it seem like all these after, before holiday sales are practically giving everything away...

17. wind2000

wind2000 Self Schemata

Even if runtohell posts some links, you going to drive to US to get them? -lol

18. adrianc

dude...futureshiet have a policy that they beat any price...but they also check..

my friend buy a camera that was being sold at 219 (futureshop) for 169CDN Just cus he found a site in the US that was selling for that price. The sales guy went to the manager, the manger had the guy check and confirm...then it was okayed...my friend told them canadian is worth more then US which is true at the time..

19. runtohell121

20. wind2000

wind2000 Self Schemata

You sure about that?-what?