Boxing Day Specials

Discussion in 'Science, Technology & Car Chat' started by adrianc, Dec 21, 2007.

1. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

u know wat i don't get.....usa pays higher salary than canada....sells cheaper products than canada.............boxing day SUCKS

2. BigC

BigC Well-Known Member

I had the 3 red light problem and I sent it to Microsoft. They sent me back a refurbished 360 and now its having AV cable problems :(. I called Microsoft again and they said that they will send me new AV cables but the only problem is, is that my warranty expires on Jan 15th. If the AV cables do not arrive before the 15th, I have no way of knowing if that will be the solution to the current 360 problem. If I call Microsoft after the 15th and if I still have a problem (after receiving the AV cable), I have to pay Microsoft $100 bucks to fix it -dead. I will probably buy a new pair of AV cables before the 15th so that I can still have the 360 covered under the warranty.

3. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

i would guess it's more likely massive BT-ing hahaha but damn 1.5 tb of stuff,
    @wind don't get caught haha...

4. wind2000

wind2000 Self Schemata

Yea, mostly its movies and music which im going to start burning on DVD and clean them up. Altogether didnt pay too much since i either got them on specials from stores or individuals.

If i got caught, ill say NAS forced me to it. :p

5. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

^don't blame me dude, i've got my own stash to worry about, but it's definitely not 1.5 tb -whistle haha

6. wind2000

wind2000 Self Schemata

Yea, you prob have 3T to worry about eh? -lol

7. adrianc

adrianc Well-Known Member

u guys can set up a serious site with that eqt...no?

8. runtohell121

runtohell121 ........................

lol nice conversation wind and nas :D how you guys fill up the hard drive so fast? lol my movie is only using about 60gb of my hard drive.. well the external..

9. wind2000

wind2000 Self Schemata

-lol problem is like 90% of the stuffs inside, i dont even have an idea what it is.

You wanna contribute, im sure you got some goodies inside since you painstakingly trying to save them -evil

10. runtohell121

...-.- i have i dont know.. lots of junk inside the hard drive.. not much though.. since i ripped something from a boxset of tv.. never got to get rid of it yet:D

11. wind2000

wind2000 Self Schemata

You sure about that? No other secret stash of some kinds? -batman

12. runtohell121

uhhh no:D lolz mmmm.. tv shows! yummy! lolz jk hmm.. some psp iso in there :D hehe

13. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

like less than 1tb unfortunately -mellow but gonna catch up haha...

14. bbes

bbes Incredible

thats something that i have always been quite intrigued about. surely canada should sell their products at a relative cost to the salary earnings. i guess its because it is america and as they are such a strong superpower they just have to get technology at cheaper prices than everyone else just like petrol. its also because quite a lot of the big companies are based there i guess.

15. runtohell121

China has cheaper electronics:D well no brand that is:D heheh..

16. wind2000

wind2000 Self Schemata

Cheaper and also shorter lasting :p

Futureshop is going to charge 5% tax (GST tax) from december 28 and on. -shock

17. bbes

bbes Incredible

that is not necessarily true, if ur unlucky u could get some faulty equipment from top brands such as toshiba.

18. wind2000

wind2000 Self Schemata

True but the chances of that is slimmer. Nonetheless, some stuffs that are made in China are pretty good like tools and things like that.

19. runtohell121

the chinese branded mp3 i have >.< i don't think i'll buy a no brand mp3 ever again lolz.. battery life way too short >.<

20. wind2000

wind2000 Self Schemata

-lol someone gave me one b4, and i formatted it. Afterwards, it doesnt work anymore.