Bottled Passion - 我的如意狼君 (2011)

Discussion in 'Bottled Passion - 我的如意狼君' started by b-lee, Dec 5, 2011.

1. b-lee

b-lee ǝʌıʇɔǝdsɹǝd ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ

bottled.jpg

Details
    Title: 我的如意狼君
    Cantonese/Mandarin title: Ngo Dik Yu Yi Long Gwan
    English title: Bottled Passion
    Episodes: 21
    Broadcast network: TVB
    Broadcast period: 2011-Dec-06 to 2012-Jan-02

Cast
    Niki Chow, Raymond Wong, Elaine Yiu, Joel Chan, Yoyo Chen, Raymond Cho, Claire Yiu, Katy Kung, Ching Hor Wai, Vin Choi, Kwok Fung, Rebecca Chan, Tracy Yip, Jack Wu, Eric Li, Raymond Chiu

[​IMG]

Synopsis
    Mrs Ko, Tung Kwok Hing (Rebecca Chan) adopted an orphan and claimed he was Ko Yi Ho (Raymond Wong), the illegitimate child, whom her husband Ko Siu Tong (Kwok Fung) had been searching for many years. Tong believed Ho was more suitable than his oldest son Ko Yi Tai (Joel Chan) to be his successor, which later led to discontent. Eventually Ho was kicked out of the family, leaving him homeless. Living out alone, Ho got a taste of the bitterness in life and was determined to return home and take revenge on his adopted family under a different name Tung Boon Sin.

Under his new identity, he vowed to give them a taste of losing their loved ones. Meanwhile, he meets his childhood best friend Tsui Sum (Niki Chow) again. The good-hearted Sum just took over the family soy sauce business, but Ho did not hesitate to take advantage of his long time friendship with Sum, cheating her money and heart. Ho also plays Ko Family's two daughters, Ko Yi Kiu (Elaine Yiu) and Ko Yi Nga (Katy Kung) in unscrupulous ways.

[video=youtube;FkQL21ArsUQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkQL21ArsUQ[/video]

2. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Woo Niki comeback drama!

3. sonicbreeze

sonicbreeze Well-Known Member

who is the producer?

4. never knew nikki made this.

5. hoyeah!

hoyeah! Well-Known Member

Go Nikki!!! Just watched the 1st episode. Will never look @soya sauce the same way again. -bigsmile

Never tasted lard & soya sauce with steam rice. But heaps of older generation love it (even Choi Lan 蔡澜). Think of all those kilojoules. -sick2 lol.

6. roark182

roark182 Active Member

ugh this series doesn't do it for me, don't like the cast all that much, well back to When heaven burns and taiwan dramas for the time being.

7. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

the synopsis seems pretty good....i love the revenge genres....

8. moonlightshadow

moonlightshadow Well-Known Member

i like ur picture roark182 =)

I cant wait to watch this series. Only want to watch it for Nikki though =D

Haha! Wish she was with Kevin for her come back series though! That would boost her for sure! Since we all love them together on TV =D

#8 moonlightshadow, Dec 6, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2011
  9. yinyang

yinyang New Member

thank you for shareing

10. KT

KT H E L L O K T ♥

looks good.... I love period dramas!

11. brennan

brennan Active Member

This sounds abit like the Korean drama "Bad Guy" also about a boy adopted as illigitimate son but then thrown out and comes back for revenge and messes with both the younger and older sisters. If it is then it should be quite good.

12. Jake Kee

Jake Kee Member

haven't watch yet...lolx...bt heard that is quite good...xP

13. moonlightshadow

moonlightshadow Well-Known Member

i like it so far =)

14. jaclam

jaclam Member

This drama has shown TVB can make or break any actors. Raymond Wong is a much better actor than Kelvin Cheng any day.

15. onni

onni Well-Known Member

i enjoyed and loved this series very much. especially raymond Wong, i really like his acting. i personally find him very good in his roles. i hope the ratings for this series will be good.

16. angle21

angle21 Well-Known Member

Feeling lukewarm about this drama, too much crying in every episode

17. Dragon*D

Dragon*D Well-Known Member

OK, the business miracle drama, not bad.
    Soya sauce mixed rice brings me my young days memories. heheheee still good when hungry.

18. Youks

Youks Member

If this was broadcasted before awards would have stand a good chance for awards. Its addictive, makes you look forward to next episode! Been awhile since i've had a tvb drama, where i want chase each ep soon as its out.

THe cast may not be the most attracting to audience but once you get into it its definitely worth watching! Cast has great chemistry and doing a great performance.

19. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

^probably.....but the best part of this show is mainly the song.....It's so rare to have a VET comeback and sang such a nice song for TVB, it's been at least 10+ years since i actually heard a decent song in tvb....Shit, how long has it been since both TVb and teresa did something like this?...

20. popular10

popular10 Active Member

I have not see Niki Chow for long time, her acting pretty good.