Bosco Wong's TVB Contract Ending Soon, May Not Renew

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by b-lee, Nov 4, 2016.

1. b-lee

b-lee ǝʌıʇɔǝdsɹǝd ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ

Bosco-Wong-leaving-tvb.jpg

Bosco Wong (黃宗澤) attended a promotional event while back in Hong Kong from a filming break. The actor, however, will be traveling back to Hengdian to continue filming for Mainland drama, The Starry Night, the Starry Sea <那片星空那片海>, in which he stars opposite William Feng (馮紹峰) and Taiwanese actress, Bea Hayden (郭碧婷).

In spite of the changing weather in Mainland China, Bea will have to brave the cold and don a bikini top to portray her role as a mermaid. Bosco expressed, “We have to film for two or three months. The weather is cold and there are swimming scenes. She has to refrain from eating too!”

With his rising popularity in Mainland China, Bosco may not renew his contract with TVB, which is set to expire soon. Bosco said, “There are some [thoughts about] moving on, but don’t force me [to discuss it]. We’ll talk about it next time.”

Bosco was then asked about his recent business ventures, with reports claiming that he is traveling to Malaysia to invest in a feng shui spiritual resort, where visitors can engage in the spiritual practice of planting their hair in an ideal location in hopes of extending their lifespan. Bosco denied the rumors and joked, “I don’t even know how to plant vegetables, let alone [spiritual planting]! I may as well just breed oysters.”

Unsure of how the rumors started, Bosco said, “A lot of people called to ask if I was planning on investing. I don’t want people to have any misunderstanding. [I am traveling to Malaysia] for business and to purchase property.”

Creds: Oncc