Bosco Wong Performance

Discussion in 'The Seventh Day - 最美麗的第七天' started by shinobi, Mar 15, 2008.

1. i thought he did a great job very funny... and i see his acting improving didn't like any of his other shows from before.

thoughts on his performance in this series?

2. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

lol hes almost as good as Kevin =P no offense but this character here seems a lot more 'real' then his one in war of the inlaws , maybe beause hes proness

3. Chibi12

Chibi12 Well-Known Member

I see his improvement in acting, he did a good job, not excellent but he still has a lot to learn in this industry and he's still young.

4. liquidzyklon

liquidzyklon Well-Known Member

Bosco's performance in this series has improved and he played a more believeable/realistic character compared to his past performances. Many of his previous characters were rich boy/play boy and this time he's a regular person living with his family. I really like his change in character and giving him a lead role here. Look forward to seeing him improve in the future.

5. michelle7879

michelle7879 Well-Known Member

Ya, i love Bosco so much in tis series, and oso love to watch he pair wif Natalie.. they both give lots of laughter to tis series.. actually is good, tat got they both, so tat, the series.. goes nice and sweet...
    love Bosco alot...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. sakurafossil

sakurafossil Well-Known Member

totally agree... he has improved a lot.

7. z32jl

z32jl Member

did a great job, very funny.

8. z32jl

z32jl Member

definitely improved a lot in tis movie.

9. hkfan87

hkfan87 Member

i definitely agree. his acting improved alot. seems more real. his war of in laws acting was too exaggerated.... definitely see a bright future for him

10. tien317

tien317 Well-Known Member

Agree....Bosco is better in the sense of his acting and also facial expressions. Not exaggerating also... Bosco still have a lot of chances and therefore more improvement to come....

11. RockkxD

RockkxD Moderator

Man, i got to say, once again... Bosco Wong has gotten me to laugh alot throughout the series. I argee with the comments above about his facial expression. It's so true, they just make you laugh.

12. akagarwa1

akagarwa1 Active Member

Bosco is cool. Hes improved a lot. His roles almost always has a laugh to it.

13. vahvah

vahvah Member

yehh.. bosco is cool.. very funny but his hairstyle in war of in laws II really annoyed me! lol

14. Zita Man

Zita Man Member

Bosco is soo funny in the show! The way he talks is very charismatic. I love Bosco !

15. Jetronic

Jetronic Member

I love Bosco in this series! He's VERY passionate, and has a lot of funny moments and was very impressive when coming up with his ideas to get what he wanted ;)