Bosco Wong in "The Price of Greed"

Discussion in 'The Price of Greed 千謊百計' started by Nirvania, Jan 3, 2007.

1. Nirvania

Nirvania I'm BRACK!?

what do you guys think about his character and acting.

Bosco plays the main male role in this series. He also

sings the main theme song

2. Nirvania

Nirvania I'm BRACK!?

I think the Main theme of the price of greed

is ok. My mom says it sounds like he has a

stuffy nose. Compared to the sub song he

sings in Dicey Business, its not that good.

3. aznlilvincent

aznlilvincent Member

omg is bosco again. i liek the way bosco act. im looking forward to this series.

4. KandyKidx

KandyKidx Well-Known Member

I think the theme song is alright seeing as he's not a singer.. even though he sand the sub in Dicey Business.
    Haven't start watching the series but heard it was good so I'm gonna download it after Dicey Business =].

5. jesssica8

jesssica8 Member

Wow, I didn't know that Bosco was the one who sung the main theme song.. I always thought it was Sammul! Haha, pretty interesting x).

I love the way he plays his character. It's basically like all the other characters he played before. Not much change. But I still like it. I can tell that his acting skills are always improving everyday. He's doing a great job throughout the series :D

6. erkiesandoofs

erkiesandoofs Member

bosco songs are kinda soft and safe imo.

7. KT

KT H E L L O K T ♥

i think his singing sounds different from his talking. i didnt really like the price of greed theme. the way he says "tah" sounds weird lol. but in this show he seems so nosy. jeeeeeeez even tho he's doing good things being nosy, sometimes its just too much. so ignorant too haha.

8. cg4c

cg4c Member

i think he sounds ok in this theme song, not great but not bad.

9. deadman_inc

deadman_inc Well-Known Member

i actually think his acting is pretty good in this series, his determination...very good

the theme he sang, i actually like it, not bad, but my mom says it's not that great...lol

10. yayitzmonica

yayitzmonica Well-Known Member

we're all talking about his singing more than his acting in this series xD anyways, did anyone like the ending?? i hate it when TVB does open-ended endings -_- they had one in here and dicey business. they really have to stop -.-

11. yayitzmonica

yayitzmonica Well-Known Member

i wanted to know what happened to the little kid... ^^

12. littlebaby

littlebaby Well-Known Member

bosco got that cunning look

13. littlebaby

littlebaby Well-Known Member

bosco acting is so cool

14. KandyKidx

KandyKidx Well-Known Member

I hate open endings too, it annoys so much. I don't like guessing, I think they should just do what want to do and show it so the audience don't get confused!
    Anyways, I love Bosco in this. He looks hot but he was sorta wearing the same coat all way through lol xD.. his singing is alright. I do however prefer the sub song in Dicey Business though.. hehee =].

15. Chloee

Chloee Well-Known Member

Dicey Business wasn't that bad of an open ending because we kind of somewhat know who that girl could have been hence the "dress".

Even though I don't like the ending for Price Of Greed, I am glad that's how it ended because I don't want to see any further moments of Kate and Bosco ¬_¬

16. lynxd

lynxd Well-Known Member

i like bosco so i thought he was good ^^ his acting has improved i would say and i love his hair lol it's awesome~ his singing.. no comment xDD

17. ktvb

ktvb Member

The themesong sounds alright ^^

Not much about his character, overall a nice character ehehe

18. deadman_inc

deadman_inc Well-Known Member

his hairstyle is so cool, too bad i dun have that hair to style it like that...lol

19. mr-s-k

mr-s-k New Member

I really like bosco acting, he has improved. I like him in Wars Of The In-Laws, damn funny series :)

20. blazeyama

blazeyama Active Member

Bosco songs are soft. I thought he was good