Bosco Penspin

Discussion in 'Every Move You Make - 讀心神探' started by pOtentiaLeaver, Oct 12, 2010.

1. SUSIE-DANG-1988

SUSIE-DANG-1988 ~ TVB ADDICT ~

the spinning pen is just awesome!!
    I realy wanna learn! hahaha.

but need to do the basic.. turning. can't do!! :/
    any tips or techniques?

2. Espresso

Espresso Well-Known Member

i think he has some typical basic skill. but not really good. uc an tell from some scenes, that he has the foundation, well typical..

3. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Try to learn the sonic? It's pretty easy :p And thumbaround? Those two are the first two tricks i've learned in my life :p

4. my teacher in Data managment class got so annoyed cause all the asians sits @ the front and we would spin the pencil for 2 hours straight XD

there is at least 7 of us =D

5. Woody

Woody Well-Known Member

lol, I didn't know there were names for these tricks. It's ok that it's fake, at least that entertains us.

6. kevin

kevin RAWR!

^
    Doesn't entertain me xD

7. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

^ it does for me and my friend whose trying to learn more pentricks cuz of this drama. LOL

8. kevin

kevin RAWR!

I'm playing around with his words, when I say entertain, I meant getting ar***ed.

9. negiqboyz

negiqboyz Well-Known Member

Okay .. I saw the tricks and they're something I learned back in grades school .. lol .. except w/o the name like sonic or shit. Just something everyone did to kill time when class was boring or tried to think .. a habit .. an annoying one .. I still do it sometimes now when I try to think ... nothing cool really ....

10. i can do alittle but bosco is very good at it!

11. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

I wanna know the one he does at the restaurant scene with Aimee.

12. Movie1985

Movie1985 Member

Search in you tube for pen spin course? ^.^