Boring?

Discussion in 'The Silver Chamber of Sorrow - 銀樓金粉' started by dreyvii, May 3, 2008.

1. kirkys

kirkys Well-Known Member

it took me 2 long weeks to finish 3 episodes...buh i'm still watching it :p

2. fafeifa

fafeifa Well-Known Member

The series has a slow start due to the arguing of the wives which could be very booooooooring but it picks up fast once the 2nd brother and Chun Pui fights to see who is the best in the family business.

3. andrienne

andrienne Member

i think it starts to get better during the 2nd half of the drama. i am eager to know what's gonna happen in the end since everyone is 'switching' roles right now. i think the only episode i don't really like would be epi15 coz it's focused on someone tht i don't really fancy =D

4. teriyee

teriyee Member

I have just watched episode 1 and 2, and it's boring....-sleep Anyhow, I'll give it a chance and watch 2 more episodes because I like the acting of Paul Chun and Nancy Sit.

5. moyong

moyong Member

boring?.... don't think so... pointless.... ya.... because there are fighting over what? nothing really.... no major purpose :lol:

just look at siu tip.... cheating so many people for what? not for herself :lol:

its a nice drama.... ^^

6. fookjay07

fookjay07 Well-Known Member

maybe i should change my mind andcarry on watching it den...

7. tien317

tien317 Well-Known Member

Dont reli like this....Story is ok but it is moving like a snail...

8. Kaitou_Kid

Kaitou_Kid Well-Known Member

i kinda dont like nancy sit in it. she just doesn't really bring the character to life. but the 2nd wife(rebecca chan?) she plays the role really wel cause i really want to slap her in the face. but the series is kind of annoying

9. dreyvii

dreyvii Well-Known Member

Mmm...I finally finished the series. It's never taken me so long before!! The story line's really slow. I'd say it only got interesting at the last two episodes. The funny thing is, they keep it at a slow pace the entire time, then at the last two, they push everything into it. =_=" Very bad pacing.

Overall, it was an ok story. Ending wasn't too bad.

10. Chehin888

Chehin888 Member

definately agree, it was making me fall asleep when i was watching the first few epi, after that i just didnt bother carrying on

11. jklee369

jklee369 Well-Known Member

Thought this would have been good from the previews, thought they be lots of rival and lots of bitching, which is does offer, but for me the story was too slow and didnt get feisty enuff.
    This is defo not like HOG

12. endlessluv42

endlessluv42 Well-Known Member

It's not a very boring series to watch....just painful to watch.

13. andy_123

andy_123 Active Member

its alright

14. kenshin

kenshin Well-Known Member

Some parts are indeed boring ( with the eldest wife). but the parts with her husband are quite ok. He is a good villain!

15. elenaele

elenaele Member

it wasn't too bad

16. golf2008

golf2008 Banned

17. KilaKilaGirl

KilaKilaGirl Well-Known Member

this is very old drama not sure if i had seen or not. Too long to remember but nothing should be bad when they got some hot actresses