Boring?

Discussion in 'The Silver Chamber of Sorrow - 銀樓金粉' started by dreyvii, May 3, 2008.

1. dreyvii

dreyvii Well-Known Member

I've gone through the first few episodes, and it's moving at a snail's pace. I try hard to suppress a yawn. What do you guys think? Would you continue, or would you pass?

2. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

agree, although I just finished episode 1, i already want to stop. It's pretty obvious about what will happen.

MY PREDICTION

3rd wife rise to power. 2nd wife abdicated. 4th wife cheat, 1st wife don't know what to do, but still lead the family. Shirley got together with that guy. "2 sai chou" and his mom back down from power or become very powerful, either one. Don't tell they will become good nature again, b/c it's so consistent with other TVB dramas.

3. RockkxD

RockkxD Moderator

This series is okay... quite similar to Heart of Greed but i am still watching it.

4. jcy_yan

jcy_yan Well-Known Member

HAHA is there any series that you DON't like man?

5. andrienne

andrienne Member

i am still liking this series alot. most prolly because of nancy sit. boring or not, i can't tell yet coz it's still very early to the conclusion.

6. 小Yu咒

小Yu咒 ♪♪♫很可愛~♥

only watched ep.1 so far..and find it a bit of melodrama...a bit bored by this one...just like KaY_xD maybe a bit predictable..
    seems recently all ancient series are mostly the same plot (3 or 4 or 5 or even 7 wifes)..and you know what happen with so many womens in it -,- all just bitchin bout that and that..BORING! common wheres the action?
    luckily we have CATCH ME NOW -cool2

ohyeah..they could have make the cast more interesting..but as it is right now..it doesnt really attract me..

7. dreyvii

Phew...and I thought I was the only one...hahaha

8. jazlynnyee

jazlynnyee Fantabulous!!!

yea the storyline is getting boring now..but what keeps me watching? those veteran actors/actresses like Paul Chun, Nancy Sit and Rebecca Chan...always love watching them :D

9. Renagade

Renagade Member

this serie has a lot of family problems lol

10. RockkxD

RockkxD Moderator

Psh, talking about series... i can't hate or not like them. I love them all, for the rest of my life... :punk:.

11. whitenight

whitenight Well-Known Member

I just finished watching Ep 7 and I find this series to be alright. It's not anything special but it's not that bad. Sure, the many wives story has been used for a long time but that is what happened in history and some viewers like to watch that. The many wives/family drama is a staple in Asian television series. The younger cast is not that great but the veteran cast is the reason to watch this series.

12. guoshyang

guoshyang Member

erm.. i dont really like the characters... maybe the main actor and actress too old... still prefer Heart of Greed. Cant wait second season coming out... :)

13. dreyvii

^Yeah, me too. Veterans are good, but when the entire cast is focussed on them, it sort of lacks appeal

14. bbes

bbes Incredible

i guess i won't be watching this series then. according to all these mediocre reviews, i guess its not worth watching.

15. dreyvii

I'll let u know if it ever gets interesting later...:p

16. stawbewii

stawbewii Well-Known Member

lol..i don't think i'm gonna give this one a go. will wait for forensic heroes 2 =] hehe so excited ^^

17. tiffystars

tiffystars Well-Known Member

it's quite painful to watch to be honest...

18. fookjay07

fookjay07 Well-Known Member

this series is soooooooooooo boring totally waste of time on seeing it like..

19. citrus

citrus New Member

err... if you only judged by episode 1, you might want to give it another try
    it's got pretty addictive, i had watched up to episode 14 and still dieing to watch what will happen next :)

20. fookjay07

fookjay07 Well-Known Member

i seen the first few chapters dead boring to me any ways...so gave up and not watching it