Bobby Au Yeung Thankful Friends Saved His Life

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by b-lee, Mar 5, 2013.

1. b-lee

b-lee ǝʌıʇɔǝdsɹǝd ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ

bobby-au-yeung-grateful.jpg
    Above: Bobby Au Yeung enjoying life again after being released from the hospital.

Many expected Bobby Au Yeung (歐陽震華) to stay at home and rest after getting discharged from the hospital on February 22, but on February 23, Bobby was already seen out and about to catch some sunlight with his wife, friends, and pet dog, Happy.

On February 12, after a night of holding Lunar New Year celebrations, Bobby was rushed to the Ruttonjee Hospital in Wan Chai, where he was diagnosed with acute pneumonia. His pneumonia was caused by swallowing large quantities of food down his windpipe too quickly.

After four days in the ICU and another four days in the acute comprehensive medical ward, Bobby was transferred to a regular hospital room. He was finally discharged from the hospital on February 22. Bobby expressed that his health had already recovered 80 to 90 percent, and happily remarked that he could not wait to go home to return to his dog.

Cheerful and talkative, a much skinnier Bobby was spotted driving his wife and two friends to an outdoor tea café in Deep Water Bay in the late afternoon of February 23. Bobby also took advantage of the beautiful sunny day to walk his dog, Happy, and to get some relaxing exercise.

Bobby was seen holding back on his eating, and throughout the entire meal, Bobby took only small bites from a sandwich and ate two French fries.

When Bobby spotted the paparazzi, he waved. Approaching the reporters, Bobby cried out, “Wow! Do you know how bored I was being stuck in the hospital for two weeks? I must use this chance to soak some sun! I also went to bed at around midnight last night. Back then, I wouldn’t go to sleep until I see sunlight! I feel much healthier now! However, my lungs are still not working as smoothly, so I still need to rest some more!”

Bobby was grateful that his friends came over to check his condition when Bobby had slumped on a couch at a house party, subsequently rushing him to the party. Bobby feared what would have happened otherwise, if his friends had continued to let him sleep, he may have suffered brain damage or not have woken up again.

Bobby, who was actively filming for TVB’s Reverse Three Lifetimes of Fate <情逆三世緣> before his hospitalization, will return to the set in mid-March.

Creds: Sudden Weekly