Blue Veins - 殭 (2016)

Discussion in 'Chinese Drama Discussion' started by b-lee, Nov 9, 2015.

1. I like the series cause it showcased the rookie stars they all did exceptional job

-red head (shes in the new series too got fame from this series)
    -anjay <3 (i find that shes always in a group of people ie Mclub)
    -yau lam (he a vet but new to series)
    -6 wing ( he was a goofy guy till this role his best work so far)
    -moon lau (serious role makes her look hot :) her best role so far imo)
    -hubert wu (really played his role well look like kor dude hah his biggest role)
    -jeanie (staring to like her after this show need to see more tho:hmm:)

I think im missing a few too :p

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. crasianlee

crasianlee Well-Known Member

Yuen Yee Chloe is Xenia, had to look up cause she looked super cute, but only with that hair color for some reason :p She did a good job for very few scenes as well. Here's her singing.

Jeanie I think if I remember seemed to have roles that plays her the victim that gets caused a lot of drama, so this time she did a great job playing the victor.

I didn't know who which character Moon was until you named her :) Thanks, she did do a real good job too.

But yeah definitely agree, overall a good series. Also I didn't realize how short Kay was when she wore the heels and you see her next to Grace...

• Win! Win! x 1
  3. shes was better in CHL sitcom I think people will know her from that show as "Pinky" :)

she looked good in blonde hair though lol (Y)

thanks for the clip didn't know she sings

4. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

shinobi

The geeky kid at the ending Joebee.. isn't that his character name in another series too (the bar one)? :kelefe:

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. the nerdy genius kid :boblaff: i said he was adam cheng son he acted like him lol :adam: