Bloop Not Once.. Not Twice.. But ThRice...

Discussion in 'Random / Offtopic' started by Great Sage Equal of Heaven, Jan 26, 2007.

1. Well here we are yet again... another Bloop thread that had 1,000 posts.. Time for a fresh start.. have fun bloopin'

2. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

Blooooooooooooop

3. I'm bored outta my mind.. weekend comin' up... weak... what am I to do...

4. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

work on pa tlk show project lol

5. yea for reals huh.. -lol... hey what made you decide to apply VIP?? lol

6. mint_T

mint_T Well-Known Member

lol that's so cute! :p

Can't communicate through writing, either? =/ Hmm.....maybe you should go make a thread about this in the Relationshop forum. You might get more help there. I mean, I'm currently experiencing relationship problems of my own if you haven't already noticed -lol

And kdotc.....well.... -rotfl

j/k kdotc -innocent2

7. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

mint_t...my relationship problems will come when i hit up montreal hahahahaa...ill......and ecko the thing is that i didn't apply lol

8. lol maybe I should give up altogether?? holla at the white girl instead... xD

i don't even think you have relationship prob... you don't even like the dude.. jus go find someone n be like this my bf..

9. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

10. lol ok.. either you or ang is lyin... -lol

ahh maybe I watch that vid later... fak I feel so lost... =/

11. mint_T

mint_T Well-Known Member

Who do you have waiting for you up in montreal? Most of the hot girls reside in vancouver....

Nooo! Don't give up so soon! >.< Especially if she really looks anything like that Tifa girl such as you've described. I mean, I would totally go lesbian if I saw someone that looked like her! -lol

Go learn some mandarin!! Don't you have any mandarin speaking friends?

Yeah, but then that means I'll have to lie to my parents as well, and then things will just get ugly >< *sigh* screw it, I'm just going to go with the flow and let nature run its course. If he asks me out I'll just tell him I'm busy or something. Who knows, he MIGHT just get the hint! -noclue

12. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

nooo..they just made me vip

i meant those girls will have problems..they'll be missing me once i leave hahahah...i need to hit up vancouver one day..u live there?

13. lol maybe I'll holla then.. and then I'll let you know.. maybe we can work somethin out... ;)

dude yea.. mandarin.. ahhh I dunno.. she don't look exactly like that tifa girl.. but she's got very nice skin.. looks Japanese.. still hot tho.. *sigh* I duno..

14. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

take a pic of her ;) and post it lol

15. mint_T

mint_T Well-Known Member

No, I live in ontario. But I've been to vancouver several times for shopping. The girls there are hot!! Even my guy friends agree :)

Yeah, you should! We'll support you :D

hahahah so I'm guessing she just moved to the states (you live in the states right?) from China or something? Maybe you can find an opportunity to show her around :)

16. lol uff that.. I don't wanna look like some psycho stalker..

17. mint_T

mint_T Well-Known Member

How would that make you a psycho stalker? You're SHOWING her around, not FOLLOWING her around -lol

But in any case, I still think you should give it a shot. Think about it....what if she turns out to be the girl of your dreams??! :D

The Ecko I know would not let a little language barrier stop him from getting a hot girl ;)

18. mint_T

mint_T Well-Known Member

OMG I just saw the picture of Zhang Ziyi's latest fling. EWW @_@

Someone just asked if she's retarded -rotfl

19. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

just take a pic of her let mint photoshop a pic of u 2 together..then give it to her..then u're set to go lol

20. mint_T

mint_T Well-Known Member

lol! i'm afraid he'll have to wait then, as i'm currently in the process of photoshopping a picture of me kissing Takeshi Kaneshiro :D-rotfl