Bloop n Bloopper

Discussion in 'Random / Offtopic' started by Great Sage Equal of Heaven, Oct 7, 2006.

1. Thanx -blush2
    Now the problem is getting those grades -unsure

2. brown_bear

brown_bear ☆‧° ☆﹒﹒‧ ☆ ﹒﹒‧☆‧° ☆

^ aww you'l be fine.......don't worry......as if they wouldnt have accepted you lol.....

3. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

yay..clock goes bak 1 hr

4. ^ Hahaha!! Loada ppl didn't kno -lol

5. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

1 less hr is like nothing..i woke up thinking it was 11 then i rememebered i didn't switch time..now i can't sleep..sux

6. brown_bear

brown_bear ☆‧° ☆﹒﹒‧ ☆ ﹒﹒‧☆‧° ☆

^ hey its better than nothing!!! -- be grateful -lol

7. ms-jojo

ms-jojo Well-Known Member

that one extra hour was sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet. =]

8. Marrow

Marrow Active Member

Bah. I used the extra hour to finish up some homework before going off to school. Gotta say, when it winds the other way around, I always end up sleeping in class.

9. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

the sky is dark at an earlier time..that suxx

10. don

don ello

it's so freaken cold today.....my hand was shaking when i was trying to write down some notes in math class lol -lol

11. ms-jojo

i had to run outside for PE this morning at 7:30... i wish i wore long pants because when i came back in, i couldn't feel my legs at all.

12. don

don ello

haha that sucks......good that i don't take PE anymore =P

13. ms-jojo

OMG OMG OMG everyone with a television should watch Heroes every Monday night. holy crap it's so exciting... I CAN'T WAIT TILL NEXT WEEK!!!

14. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

any1 trick or treating or handing out candy? my grandma does the giving candy..i feel like goin to get candy with friends but im not gonna go..they can't see us with mask on =)

15. ms-jojo

omg i feel so bitchy right now. everything is just pissing the hell out of me.... i feel like ripping someone's hair off. ughhhhh. so excuse me if i sound like a major bitch in the posts i make around this time.

Hallowe'en was hella fun though. walking around in the cold for about like two hours, crappy expensive fireworks, hilarious scary stories, DDR, and singing our lungs out to Jay Chou... awesome. =]

16. ms-jojo

early dismissals kick ass.

17. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

i failed my first midterm..34/60 for accting and its worth 30% of my mark...i wanan drop out..this suxx

18. ms-jojo

i think i've calmed down quite a lot now. except that my chemistry hwk is really frustrating me... meh. good thing school starts at 10 for me tomorrow and i have a free block last period!

19. don

don ello

omfg.....chem is so confusing....the teacher can't teach and the stuff on moles is so confusing o_O

20. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

failed another midter..57%...FUK!!!...i need to step up my game...y do i fail the test that r worth 30 fukign percent...grr...got a job interview at Disney store on wednesday =)