Bloop n Bloopper

Discussion in 'Random / Offtopic' started by Great Sage Equal of Heaven, Oct 7, 2006.

1. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

goin to the toronto reference library to "study"...2 midterm that i didn't study on yet..so effing hard...well at least some1's ther to help me ;)

2. brown_bear

brown_bear ☆‧° ☆﹒﹒‧ ☆ ﹒﹒‧☆‧° ☆

hmmm how convenient..... yeh im sure you wated to that test -lol

3. Nah serious I dun feel well :(

I had Bio p2 and my teacher told me to go home but I didnt and stayed til p4 and my other Bio teacher was like u look so unwell maybe u should go home...then I was into the test like 20 mins then I just went to sleep...>.<" The she told me to go home...

Yay one week of hardcore revising...>.<" Fun...

4. God Dammit... I give up... maybe another time...

5. hope get well soon!!! take lots of rests!!!

6. brown_bear

aww ww well i hope you get better soon!!!

on the plus side you can make full recovery ove ryour half term and be 100% ready for next terms work -lol

wow your teachers are soo nice at your school if it was my old school they don't take any prisoners... even if you look or feel ill they make you stay till youve finished it.... man my school seems like a prison compared to yours..>.<

7. ms-jojo

ms-jojo Well-Known Member

NO SCHOOL TODAY!! gawd i love pro-d days. suckas in Vancouver have to go though muahahha.. but then again you guys get off earlier every Friday anyway. = =''

8. LoL!!! Thanx guys ^^

The Queens coming to my school LoL -LOL
    How fun!! ....>.<"

9. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

pk on my midterms =(..i hope i at least get a 63 on all 5 of my midterm...wat r they thinkign..giving 2 a day? WTF and all the same weeek..not fair...well 9 days off..but i can't slack offf

10. FAWK!!! >_<; omfg... Just one more PUSH!! ONE MORE FAWKIN PUSH!!! I HAD IT!!!! -censored WTF!!!!????

11. don

don ello

i wasted my no school day doing nothing>.< i should have been studying for my math final

12. ms-jojo

me too, and i totally regret it now. i have Chinese school tomorrow and i haven't finished my hwk or studied for my dictation yet. but then again its Chinese school.. it won't be too hard. =\

13. Wah...everyones so stressed...

Get working guys! U can do it ;)

14. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

[​IMG]
    this is y i wanna b a cop

15. Haahhahahaa... I'm gonna pass that old fart if he doesn't come back soon... -devil mwahahahaaa... -lol

16. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

its almost winter....can't wait to skate at harbourfront...hockey!!

17. ms-jojo

hmm i was wondering what had become of this thread.

18. Ha Ha.... AHHHH HHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAAAA!!! I DID IT! -lol HAHAHAAHAAAAAhhahAAAAAA

patience and perseverance thas all it takes...

19. Whooohooo 2 unis have offered me a place!!! Woot woot!! 2 down 4 to gooo!! ^^

20. brown_bear

aww congratulations hunnie -bigsmile