Bloating? anyone got advice?

Discussion in 'Health, Beauty, and Fashion' started by Aznmask, Apr 20, 2012.

1. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

The only time i had something similar is when i held my piss in for 3 hrs when i had to go. Its not normal man.

2. Aznmask

Aznmask Well-Known Member

[N] How much you weight/Height?

3. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

160-162 5 7 or 5 8 not sure lol havent done that in a lonnggg time.

4. Aznmask

show me a picture of your.. lol.

5. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

no way. :trollface2: too sexy for the eyes it'll explode

6. dear.miss.yvonne

Drink one cup of coffee a day!

7. babs

babs Well-Known Member

try drinking green tea instead of coffee. i changed my regiment to green tea and within days it cleared my complexion, the bloating and it helped with digestion. I also cut out pop and didn't overeat during meals. I ate more veggies and within a month i went down a size and have been able to keep it off. I still eat whatever I want whenever I want.

I would love some advice for a female on exercising though - can I do the whole jump rope thing at home??? I run 2 businesses so I'm a little short on time. I would love some tips for stuff that I can do at home.

8. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

jump ropes are definitely versatile enough for home use all u need is 20 mins a day or until you sweat then ull know... also the trx trainer is a versatile piece of equipment if you have a place to hang it

9. titi

titi Well-Known Member

With the bloating, i agree to cut out the coffee and just drink tea for the caffeine fix. i wonder if you may be sensitive to some food. i know certain food, if you are sensitive to it, can cause a lot of discomfort and bloating such as wheat, perhaps you may wanna start trying a gluten free diet? and of course, i would go see your doc for a more thorough assessment and lab work, just to rule out anything more serious.

Try youtubing figurobics! korean lady who used to be kinda large, but pretty hot body now.. i've followed some of her routines, videos are like 30 mins long, u can do her shorter versions too! hope this helps

10. Aznmask