Bleach in Cantonese

Discussion in 'Japanese Entertainment' started by Remi, Jul 3, 2008.

1. Remi

Remi New Member

I've only seen one or two random shorts of it in Cantonese, is there any where I can get a whole set or soemthing?

Oh yeh, I'm new, hi...

2. xaznxryux

xaznxryux Well-Known Member

jiyuew.com has bleach in cantonese

it is called "Sey Sun"

3. ProjectD

ProjectD VIP yay :]

hmm interesting... wonder how they dubbed the voices

4. Remi

Remi New Member

I've heard a few of their voices, it's okay, wasn't pleased with Rukia's voice though, it was WAY too girly for her character... :/

5. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

lol in my opinion canto dubbed animes has good and bad points, good thing is that its easier to understand , bad point is some of the fakish voices and what the hell does that mean, coz its translated and leaving you with a WTF ? answer

6. frostshards

frostshards Well-Known Member

ya i know what u mean about canto cartoons having fake sounding voices. its hard for me to get into the show cuz its so obvious that its fake. ( i mean i know cartoons are fake but it would be easier to believe if they spoke like normal people)
    actually, the same thing happens in english dubbing, but it seems more realistic to me probablhy because i hear it all the time. Have u noticed how all the kid characters in english cartoons have raspy voices?

7. skyline2288

skyline2288 Well-Known Member

well, at least the dubbing so you don't need to read the subtitle and watch the movie at the same time. thank for the link

8. tonkachi

tonkachi Well-Known Member

i'd much rather just watch the original one and read the subtitles...cuz dubs drive me nuts

9. c00lsnoopy

c00lsnoopy Active Member

it's cool to have the dub. I dunno if it's because I'm rewatching it that makes it less interesting.

10. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

I watched it on Tudou, it's SOSOOOOOOO COOL!!!

I think it's cuz i used to watch animes in Cantonese back in the day (CBC..), people who dub the voices reminds me back in the day.....I think Orihime's voice actress used to voice Sakura in CCS.

11. s1i2a3n4g5

s1i2a3n4g5 New Member

jiyuew.com bleach olso not cantonese ??

12. s1i2a3n4g5

s1i2a3n4g5 New Member

where can download cantonese bleach ?_? give me a link pls ... opss im new hello everybody

13. i watch DBZ back in the day with canto dubs.... goku was awesome.... but i need to watch this canto dub bleach lol

14. nahiisho

nahiisho Member

cool in cantonese i bet it will sound like all the dubbed animes that are in cantonese

15. MHLCLY

MHLCLY New Member

where can download cantonese bleach ?_? give me a link pls ... opss im new hello everybody

16. Rolaquin

Rolaquin Member

lol, canto animes (most in general) are actually dubbed real well, it's even fooled me before

17. darkz520

darkz520 New Member

i like the japanese version better, didn't know there was a canto version lol...

18. ansonyyp

ansonyyp Active Member

how to scream bankai in cantonese?