Black Panther (2018)

Discussion in 'Hollywood Entertainment' started by shinobi, Jun 10, 2017.

1. [​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. xaznxryux

xaznxryux Well-Known Member

Marvel and DC keeps taking my money :p

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Phoenix

Phoenix *~Though she be but little, she is fierce~*

Ooo... I dunno about this one ~ it's not reeling me in at the moment :sweat:

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

Same here, just not feeling it for now. I am just not a big fan of black panther.

Did saw Wonder Woman last night and it was pretty good. Expect more good stuffs from DC.

5. Espresso

Espresso Well-Known Member

exactly. it's OD wit this whole marvel thing. there's so much story and comic that can be done.

6. crasianlee

crasianlee Well-Known Member

I'm sure this will be good. Although Dr. Strange was alright.

7. xaznxryux

@expresso seems to have an issue with me paying money to watch a movie

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. Phoenix

True...lots of ideas, lots of movies to be made...its endless..but i don't mind
    I want them to make another xmen movie but with the James McAvoy, Michael Fassbender etc cast !!

Your money ~ you can do whatever you likeeeeee :whistle:;)

• Like Like x 2
  9. xaznxryux

now that you've bought it up, I much prefer McAvoy's XMen trilogy than the original. First Class was a very good movie, Days of Future Past was good imo, and I liked Apocalypse even though a lot of people didn't enjoy it

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Phoenix

I know right! Me too! I think I preferred it to CoA:Civil War because it was out around the same time ~ Obviously we know how xmen ends in Logan but like there's so much potential and storylines to be told in the beginning ~ how they form THE xmen

I heard potentially there maybe a jean gray/Phoenix saga in the works but we'll see

11. xaznxryux

Actually I liked both but preferred Civil War because I like the sides you can choose, it was a better overall storyline in my opinion but I am not taking anything away from Apocalypse. It was an amazing movie imo, though I kinda wish Marvel gets their rights back to XMen from FOX, because to my knowledge, Civil War was a pretty big conflict that pretty much involves the entire Marvel universe.

12. crasianlee

Yes in the comics they were definitely a part of the Civil War storyline. Too bad they only lent Spider-Man to the MCU, would have been awesome to see the X-Men in it too...at least Wolverine :p
    Yes, I think out of the 3 X-Men movies that had the first class ensemble DOFP was probably the best considering it was able to include both of the X-Men cast members from the respective X-Men movies...

Yes it is happening, and I hope the X-Force movie is just as good and gritty. If anything better then Suicide Squad. It's all about the storytelling/plot, which SS kind of failed on.

• Like Like x 1
  13. xaznxryux

I think Marvel and DC is now a huge cash cow for every entertainment company. You have FOX/Sony/Netflix and Disney all making movies and series on other characters, it's actually quite good, I see this train running for a very long long time. Cuz now people can pick and choose which comic they like better and run with it, and also give smaller characters some introduction to the general public who never heard of them until something comes out, ie Jessica Jones

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. crasianlee

Not just entertainment either but merchandising as well...any company wants to make $$ off of Marvel/DC.

Also to go along with this discussion I posted this. I feel like because of the movies and tv series, is what is driving the Millennials into buying the toys. For Gen Xer's which is what I am it was the comics and toons that did it.

https://www.dramasian.com/threads/r...n-by-millennials-playing-with-children.90538/

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. xaznxryux

o yea especially for collectors, those "toys" are valuable

16. crasianlee

Haha yeah, I'me one of them! But I've actually slimmed down my collection some to just certain types of X-Men related figures...There's way too many that they keep pushing out, and lately I've been focusing more on TF's.

• Like Like x 1
  17. xaznxryux

show us some of your collections, I love it when people actually makes a display out of them

18. xaznxryux

19. crasianlee

20. xaznxryux

she was in Interstellar, the Martian, Zero Dark Thirty, and a few others that I really enjoyed, very good actress imo