Best & Worst Lies You've Told!

Discussion in 'The Rant Section' started by loO4la, Jun 1, 2006.

1. loO4la

loO4la Well-Known Member

What are some of the best & worst lies you have told? To whom?

For me, I'd say that my worst lie was also my best. I told my mom that I'd never gotten a "D" before, and even though I did, she bought it. -tongue2 This was at least 5 years ago... I don't think I ever told her the truth. -lol

But, I don't usually lie to her, soo.. it's all good. hahah

2. shy

shy Well-Known Member

The lies I usually tell are harmless, or people's lives would be better off not knowing.

Like, if my parents were to ask me how fast I drove to their house, I'd say that I drove 50 mph rather than the usual 70 mph.

Or, if my friends ask me if I like their significant others, even if I hated them, I'd say that they're alrite.

Worst lie - I don't have a cell phone (when I was talking on my cell phone) to a guy that was trying to pick me up @ the mall.

Best lie - I have herpes... to an ex who cheated on me. I don't have herpes, but I think he still believes that I do... and is still afraid that I passed it on to him.

3. Sexygundam

Sexygundam Well-Known Member

Well lies are good if they're harmless but its true wot people say wot ever they don't know won't hurt them -clapclap I love that saying!

4. Lammy

Lammy Member

tellin my dad i dont smoke or drink....probably my worst.....

5. renegade_cash

renegade_cash Well-Known Member

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAH goodstuff!!!! -clapclap

hmmm worst lie wouldve been when i one of my frns were at a restaurant and got seats for like all of us. And then i didnt want to go that restaurant and i told him that his gf wanted to go to the other restaurant and she said it didnt matter that we made him wait there. I meant it to be sarcastic but he mustve taken it seriously.. he and his gf got in a fight soon afterwards and broke up like day of. I felt sooo bad afterwards :(

Best lie. In first year of highschool i convinced one of my frns to take the ends if the voltmeter whatever they're called and shove it in to the power outlet. I forgot what i told him but i lied and convinced him it would somehow help with his experiment. It was soooo damn funny. There was a huge spark and the voltmeter was fried, it was actually burning. And just the shock that was on my frns face was priceless