Best workout tip

Discussion in 'Health, Beauty, and Fashion' started by Durwin, Jul 7, 2011.

1. KingPin

KingPin Well-Known Member

1. Take whey protein shake after a heavy work out. It helps muscle recovery and builds muscle definition provided you maintain a constant weekly exercise regime.
    2. Change your routine every 4 weeks to challenge your muscles and to keep things interesting.
    3. Use plymetric exercises to build power e.g. Push press ups, medicine ball sit-ups, squat jumps
    4. I have a mixture of boxing, muay thai, weights, and running sessions. The different exercise types build reflexes, power, lean muscle mass.

Hope this helps.

2. Devinn

Devinn New Member

Well,In my point of view It depends. It depends on many factors actually:
    1. Your body build (weight, height, etc)
    2. What you are used to
    3. What your max is
    4. Your time commitment

3. Sidney66

Sidney66 New Member

Well,thanks for providing useful information..I really like this kind of informative post...Please keep sharing like these useful information with us... Keep it up...!

4. AsianLondon

AsianLondon Well-Known Member

running and losing fat, it makes your skin tighter therefore more ripped and your muscles shows better (more defined).

Eat right.

5. MrCooperS

MrCooperS Well-Known Member

Best tip is to just do it. Don't be lazy and skimp out on it. You can have the best routine and best diet. It's useless if you don't follow through with it.

6. sweety_girl

sweety_girl Well-Known Member

Eat healthy and food with less fat. But no snacks and soda's. If you want exercises for nothing you can try running. You can also jumping rope or hula-hoop for about 10-15 min a day. Begin slowly and after a few times you can try more and longer a day.

7. kevin

kevin RAWR!

Skipping with a rope for 30minutes everyday can burn 200 calories easily! This was said in Dream high Kdrama!

8. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

kdrama advice:facepalm: and look very gay! 200 calories is nothing! lift weights and stop wearing panties!

9. kevin

kevin RAWR!

lol I don't follow it though, best thing is to use the afterburn effect, burns twice as much calories and get you RIPPED muscles in like 12weeks!

10. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

never heard of that ish all i know is do daily cardio, maintain a healthy diet and focus on different parts of your body everyday to get the best out of your workouts. Also keep a journal of what you did and what you ate write down all the calories etc. Dedication and technique is what you need. Tried and true instead of this and that bullshit.

11. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

look, it's too easy. Situps, push ups, everyday....and running/jogging every other day.... that's wat i do and it gave me the body that i wanted....No need for gym or the vitamins enhancer shits..

12. kevin

kevin RAWR!

It's true, once you stick in with a routine there is no need for those expensive protein shake.

13. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

but those are routines for toning if you want to gain muscle mass gym or any kind of weight lifting would be better.

Also protein shakes are for those who don't have the time to intake as much protein its not necessary just for people who want faster results.

14. Scott

Scott New Member

It is really good and very nice workout tip.
    Thanks for sharing it and keep posting like this one.