Best Acting Performance in The Brink Of Law?

Discussion in 'The Brink Of Law - 突圍行動' started by shinobi, Feb 10, 2007.

?

Best Acting Performance in The Brink Of Law?

1. Steven Ma

26 vote(s)
    27.7%
  2. Ron Ng

15 vote(s)
    16.0%
  3. Bernice Liu

10 vote(s)
    10.6%
  4. Shirley Yeung

17 vote(s)
    18.1%
  5. Michelle Yim

26 vote(s)
    27.7%
  6. Kate Tsui

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Who's acting you enjoyed most in this series? VOTE!

i give it to shirley cause i nevered seen her as a evil person before... and also michelle gets a nod too! yes...i love vilains -evil

2. rsx

rsx Well-Known Member

Haha, I don't think this is much of a poll, but much rather a battle between Steven and Michelle.
    If I had to choose one, I would definitely give the "award" to Michelle, as she was definitely and clearly the better actor, though Steven also did a fantastic job.

3. AisuTsuki

AisuTsuki Well-Known Member

I would also have to say that it'd be between Shirley and Michelle. Michelle would win though. :p Shirley did a fabulous job in this series.

I use to get annoyed of seeing her so dern much but this series is definitely the series that makes me remember her. I think she should stick to playing evil characters LOL!

Shirley and Michelle stood out amongst all the other actors and actresses. <3

4. BabyRain

BabyRain Doppelgänger of da E.Twin

It's a bit unfair to include Michelle Yim in the polls don't you think? She's a veteran and definitely a class above the rest listed here... :p
    If i would have to pick, it will be 1. Michelle
    2nd spot will be a triple tie between steven ma, ron ng, shirley coz these three gave me the impression that they are believable in their roles.
    3rd goes to kate
    and lastly poor bernice.. she really needs to improve on her facial expressions and her speech. She doesn't sound really fluent. I hate to comment this coz she's my favourite actress... haha

5. ^ so it's fair to leave her out of the poll? <_< i think were just judging each on their performance in THIS series... reputations aside!.

6. Xzyrus

Xzyrus Well-Known Member

Top Poster of the Month

I voted Michelle probably because I liked her character more, but Shirley sure did shine in the last episode.

7. mr-s-k

mr-s-k New Member

I vote Michelle Yim, she act really well and she is really skilled....
    my mom also like her in this serie. ;)

8. Silversaber

Silversaber Active Member

Michelle was definitely the best although I haven't seen many series with her in it. Kate seemed to be the most unnatural though.

9. gl00mydayz

gl00mydayz New Member

I voted for Michelle! She is the best actress ever! I enjoy her works very much but this one was special, she brought out all the emotions without overdoing them.

10. cellfonexpert

cellfonexpert Member

why da hack is Michelle Yim on the list???? DUHH...obviously she has the best acting skills above all becoz of her age. I would say Stephan ma has performed the best acting in this series simply becoz HE KNOWS HOW TO ACT. period. Don't u all think we get motivated by ma jai's acting?? When there's him there's hope. He's the sunshine type.

11. rsx

rsx Well-Known Member

So you're saying the older the actor/actress, the better he/she acts? Or are you saying that any actor/actress around Michelle's age has the "best acting skills"?
    Which one is it?

12. lynxd

lynxd Well-Known Member

michelle yim was definitely good, but i voted for shirly because she's usually in series that are cute and innocent (probably because that's how she looks), so this time seeing her all "evil" was interesting. i would say she did a really good job. on the other hand ron improved from the "pain of men".. his role was more believable, but towards the end, his expressions reminded me "triumphs of the skies".. the parts where he was always yelling and mad and everything xP so i liked ron and shirley in this series :]

13. cellfonexpert

cellfonexpert Member

im saying that from Michelle's experience she shouldn't be on the list with all the newbie's...u r right that OLDER doesn't mean that a person can act. How da hack can u compare newbie Kate Tsui with Michelle?? u just can't...

14. no votes for kate... haha no kate fans on PA? :p -lol

15. SteveSin

SteveSin Member

shirley does a pretty good job. so does michelle. i still dont like ron ng's acting. -_-

16. Veincentury

Veincentury Well-Known Member

I don't like Ron Ng's acting either. His acting reminds me of this guy 三哥 [​IMG] they're both very stiff, expressionless, and has that angry look.

And then there's Kate. We should have a petition to stop her from acting period.

Stephen Ma is overrated and is a seasoned actor. I never liked his acting.

Bernice Liu needs to enunciate her words cause it's all a jumble and it's hard to hear too.

Two best would Michelle Yim and Shirley, but since Michelle Yim is a seasoned actor too, the best would be Shirley.

17. joycesays

joycesays Well-Known Member

i think michelle and shirley did a really good job in the series. ron's acting was pretty bad and everyone else was either just okay or bland. steven's acting was okay but was boring. i didnt like bernice's performance in this series... the way she spoke put me to sleep and the way she was pronouncing words was sorta weird.

18. Dokk

Dokk Active Member

Michelle.... she really did a great job in this series

19. chickenutbread

chickenutbread Well-Known Member

michelle: this was the first time i've seen her in a movie and so, i'd say she did really good, i guess because of experience.. but if you're a good actor/actress, you've got the skills for life and if you suck at it, can't help that
    ron ng: just overall, like many people say, pushed too fast into too many tvb dramas because he just has this super blank look all the time.. no emotion at all
    steven ma, bernice liu, kate tsui, shirley yeung: of the four, i would say steven ma seems the more experienced actor and the other three are comparable, although given in another movie, i might like shirley better as a protagonist instead of an antagonist

20. venusluv

venusluv Member

Michelle because she portrayed her role really well. Evil and cunny at one time and sweet and loving when it comes to her older son.