Bernice Liu Unhappy After Hearing News on Moses Chan's Wedding?

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by b-lee, Jun 20, 2013.

1. b-lee

b-lee ǝʌıʇɔǝdsɹǝd ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ

bernice-liu-saddened.jpg

With Moses Chan (陳豪) and Aimee Chan’s (陳茵媺) marriage last week and the news of Aimee’s pregnancy in the air, many people gave their blessings while the happy couple were both in high spirits. However, it seems as though not everyone is thrilled about the recent events as reporters uncover that ex-flame, Bernice Liu’s (廖碧兒) mood has been down ever since the wedding announcement.

On the set of her new drama, Lucky Treasure <吉祥天寶>, she was seen constantly checking her phone on her break as if waiting for a call. Bernice also frequently skipped her meals. Perhaps her lack of appetite is due to the bad weather and all night filming, but many pointed out that her unenthusiastic demeanor was because she felt regretful in giving up her relationship with Moses. Bernice denied the rumors and stated that both she and Moses have different goals and ambitions.

When asked about her refusal to eat after hearing about the wedding, Bernice smiled and clarified, “Wow, thank you for helping me stay popular with the gossip! I do eat and I usually order takeout too, but the weather’s really hot and humid so it slightly affects my appetite.” Bernice also implied that simply sending blessings is enough and there is no need for her to attend their celebratory dinner.

Bernice Wears Lucky Bracelet

Bernice’s love life has not been smooth ever since her breakup with Moses, thus she turned to rather traditional methods in hopes of finding Mr. Right. Earlier, she was photographed wearing a tri-colored bracelet that is said to be lucky as well as helping her with her love, wealth, and career.

Aimee is Having a Baby Girl

It was finally revealed that Aimee is three months pregnant and will be giving birth in January. It is still uncertain where Aimee will have her baby but the paparazzi speculates that the pair has chosen North York General Hospital in Toronto with the same doctor that delivered Isabella Leong’s (梁洛施) baby.

Regarding the rumors, Moses responded, “What? I’ve never even heard of this doctor! How about you guys introduce him to me instead?” An insider said that the baby’s gender is a girl and that Aimee’s in-laws even want her to have a second child in future.

[video=youtube;aC1aEvQKKS0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=aC1aEvQKKS0[/video]

Creds: East Week