Benjamin Yuen Surprises Bowie Cheung for Birthday

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by Phoenix, Oct 12, 2020.

1. Phoenix

Phoenix *~Though she be but little, she is fierce~*

Bowie.jpg

Bowie Cheung (張寶兒) celebrated her 29th birthday a few days ago on the 10th October. Even though she spent it at work, fiancé Benjamin Yuen (袁偉豪) had a surprise ready for her, preparing a cake to the crew early in the morning to celebrate her birthday. Nancy Wu (胡定欣) along with couples Pal Sinn (單立文), Paisley Wu (胡蓓蔚) , Joel Chan (陳山聰) and his wife were also present at her birthday party. In addition, Him Lam (羅仲謙) and the cast members of "Paediatrician"-《兒科醫生》also presented her with a cake and treated Bowie to a birthday meal. Expressing her happiness on social media, Bowie shared a lot of birthday photos and videos.

"I have never wished for forever, that's why with every year I get to witness the love of others for myself and myself for others, and I feel very blessed in my heart. Thank you for joining my 29 years of life at different points in time. I really want to hug you all in one go, I love you all. #Holding this super large bouquet is like holding all the people I love in one go #thank you my family, my crew and my work partners."

Some netizens praised their couple photos: "It's so real and natural. It's not just because there is no makeup, but as long as you're with the right person, you are really see how happy someone is on their faces. B & B is really sweet together. There's no need to compare with other people, everyone has the right to happiness, and the most important thing is to cherish the person in front of you."

~~~
    source: singtao

• Like Like x 1