Being Single

Discussion in 'Love and Relationships' started by bbyally, Nov 21, 2007.

1. jkeeku

jkeeku Member

Single could be great
    but it would be greater to have someone to share my happiness and sadnes

2. Jay89

Jay89 Well-Known Member

im 18 and never a gf.. people make such a big deal out of it. im a SENIOR and never had a girlfriend lol

jeez tho, if i dont start having more interactions with girls ill be single for a long time

3. timberland

timberland New Member

21 years and counting :@(

4. lala_bel_tempo

lala_bel_tempo Well-Known Member

i so agreeeeeee !!, i don't believe in that crap either. I personally, saw a girl and approached HER and now we are going out . The point is, you have to put effort in it, rather then just say " when it comes it comes, fate etc " lol.

5. Nawainruk

Nawainruk Well-Known Member

I think being single is fine, but one may get lonely as time goes by and especially when you grow older.
    I would want to find someone that is compatible with me and able to love each other, then I'd be contented to be in a relationship, coz I think it's great to have someone to love. I don't necessarily have to create future generation, no kids are fine.. as long as we are both happy.

6. minivancan

minivancan Well-Known Member

being single makes me lonely and whenever i go anywhere makes me feel like the extra asian guy lol

7. insanesajii

insanesajii Member

Relationships scare me.

8. peichuen17

peichuen17 Member

Being single or in a relationship. Which one is better? It all depends on the person that you meet. For me, being single doesn't necessary means lonely. What's the point being with someone only to realise that you need them to fill your emptiness?

9. bleachick

bleachick Member

being single is free, but during special holidays you'll feel lonely Orz

10. sars4tw

sars4tw Well-Known Member

I'm 21, just got out of a relationship about 5 months ago. I plan on remaining single for a while because education is greater than relationship.

11. t1tan1a

t1tan1a Member

been single for almost 2 years.. hasnt killed me yet. sometimes wish for smeone toshare events / news with..
    it also gives you time to think abt what u really want in life

12. japko

japko Member

First of all, singledom is a choice, not an enforcement. We have gotten rid of the attachment persona with the addition of the title Ms so people can't tell whether you're married or not. So why is it the first thing people ask when they haven't seen you in a long time is "How's your love life?"

This particular comment occurs on a more regular basis with those friends who have been happily attached for a year or more. Does that year together really make you an expert on relationships or would you be even more clueless due to the stabily of yours?

Being Asian, parents and their friends will constantly be on your back about not dating until you finish your studies but then expect you to get married no later than 25. How do they expect you to do that? Mass matchmaking like that park in Shanghai?

And my final two cents, is it worse to have your friends set you up with a blind date or your parents matchmake?

13. AshinSole

AshinSole Member

Longest I think would have to be about a year. But I actually prefer to be single while in school. It's just so much easier concentrating on the future. It's really hard to find good girls at my school.

14. is not fun
    who to watch movies with
    who to go out to sing k with
    who to go out and rant with
    friends?
    they busy too.
    ho jeh!

15. Punyu

Punyu Member

>.> sometimes, to be single may be better -_-'

16. Flames

Flames Out of Date User

Being single saves money =D

17. cuddlemuffins

cuddlemuffins Member

You're time won't come. No one wants you so rot away.

[​IMG]

SAD 4 U

18. qkchrissy

qkchrissy Member

i was single for about 2 years b4 someone came into my life.

you should enjoy the times when you are singe, all the freedom and spare time to do the things you want to do.... time to find yourself and love yourself...

like the saying goes, you need to love and accept yourself b4 you can let others love you.

19. Flames

Flames Out of Date User

^ So does that mean you prefer single??? xD

20. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

lol but single has bad things to come
    such as getting into a Packed Lift , the singles have to get out ( from Welcome to the house )
    Couple Set Meals are cheaper and can only be eaten by Couples ( from welcome to the house)
    and etc, lol More Bargin for couples :p