Being Single

Discussion in 'Love and Relationships' started by bbyally, Nov 21, 2007.

1. bbyally

bbyally Member

how long do you think you can stay single? or what is your longest time of being single after dating? I always thought i could stay single for a while but it never really happened. My longest was probably a year.

2. karoen

karoen Well-Known Member

the longest time that i'm single is like...1year and six months...and i'm still single so...who knows how long this will last -lol but sometimes its better to be and stay single...

3. wolf

wolf Well-Known Member

22 years and still counting :(

4. reno

reno Well-Known Member

just leave it to fate =)

5. Aznguy123

Aznguy123 Well-Known Member

single for about 6 months *after a clueless relationship* .... HAHAHA I LOVE The single life :D my god theres so much freedom....

@wolf: your time will come.. or opportunity....... theres somebody for everybody

6. tien317

tien317 Well-Known Member

haha...does it matter of how long u stay single, as long as u are happy...

7. cyndy123

cyndy123 Well-Known Member

As long you a happy, it doesn't matter how long u stay single. However it's up to fate

8. azn-x

azn-x Member

3 years. good for more sleeps and easy on the wallet.

9. sevenbluestarz

sevenbluestarz New Member

i stayed single until i was 14 years old. HAH. Ok for now its 1 month. I will stay single. SERIOUSLY I WILL.

10. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

oh man..i'm going' to be like u...16 yrs for now....whatever, as long as I pass Biology Honors, who cares if i give up my love life.....just get good grades @ everything...><; besides....i aint attractive @all --;

11. wind2000

wind2000 Self Schemata

Hahaha, lets wait and see. Maybe your colleagues will be handsome dudes in the future, who knows?

12. pinkapples

pinkapples Well-Known Member

Lol....somebody for everybody nah I have given't up on that quote.....If there is someone for everyone then the words spinster and the male version of it would not appear in the dictionary....
    Don;t worry Wolf you are not alone, I am single for 22 years and still counting. But, its not that bad being single in a sense less headaches I reckon hahahaha
    Lol....thats what I keep telling myself, I am still studying and mine is 22 years so don worry you have a long way to go dear....I am getting my honours next year so we are kinda in da same boat -^_^

13. Hustler

Hustler Well-Known Member

Being alone is very painful for me.It is very difficult for me to sleep alone on my bed.I always neede a girl.Any way my longest period of being alone was just for 2 months.

14. eva_v_angel

eva_v_angel Member

ive been single all my life, not many years of it, 21. sometimes its alright, but every now and then you just wish there was someone there with you. one of the times where being alone really hits you is like fireworks are going off for whatever reason. they just feel like they should be watched with someone.
    the rest of the time being able to do what you want when you want without having to consult or consider someone else is, well useful. theres more spontaneity.

15. lol hows it painful?? I take it u couldn't get outta your parents bed until you actually found a girl...

16. ^ LOL -lol Ecko~!!!

17. MissCheekS

MissCheekS Reconnaîssant ❤

longest time being single is now... more than a year... had the greatest time of my life being single so far :p

being single is great and all that until........... u meet someone............. and u end up in situations that are hard to control.... =/

18. hahah still haven't shed those pounds ayy??

sounds to me like you got some hidden sexual desires you're just waiting to fulfill and it's burning inside because you can't find a person to unleash it on... -whistle

19. MissCheekS

MissCheekS Reconnaîssant ❤

hey dont be hatin on the chubby chicks bitch!!

abt the 2nd bit....errr...not really...but hey is that the reason why YOU are single?

20. well they do say big girls need love too... so I'm assuming that is something you lack.. lol