Battle Royale 3?

Discussion in 'Movies Discussion' started by princessmomo, Dec 4, 2005.

1. princessmomo

princessmomo Guest

I heard that there is supposeed to be a Battle Royale 3.
    Does anyone know if this is true or not?
    I personally am a HUGE fan!

It just would be a bit odd seeing as to where the second movie left off, and also considering the original creator passed...

2. remix

remix Guest

I'm a HUGE fan as well but I still don't see how it would live up to the first movie. I thought the second movie sucked. If there is a 3rd movie, which I highly doubt, I hope it would expand on the relationsip between the lead male/female actor and actress.

3. BR 1 was so crazy omg.... as i recall part 2 was complete garbage compared to 1... i dont think they can top BR1 lol

4. Fai

Fai Well-Known Member

where's the link?

5. shhh lips

shhh lips Well-Known Member

Read what ppl are posting...sheesh

6. Fai

Fai Well-Known Member

opps wrong thread

7. princessmomo

princessmomo Guest

I don't think either of them would. The second one was great just not the first one.
    I also agree that Nanahara and Norkio should definitly get in a closer relationship if there is a third. At least kiss... sheesh, but then again it was always a "Protect her for Nobu" kind of thing....

8. Myolie88

Myolie88 Banned

Part 1 was awesome, part 2 was uhhhhh, long and boring as for part 3 i hope it likes part 1 if they make it. its a great movie.

9. herc

herc Member

that'll be cool if a part 3 comes out, i'm a fan of this movie :)

10. b-lee

b-lee ǝʌıʇɔǝdsɹǝd ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ

this movie gave me nightmares :ohnoes: :p

11. dr0wningp0oL

dr0wningp0oL Well-Known Member

The second was such a huge disapointment...if theY make a third then just do a whole new cast and get back to what made this movie famous in the 1st place...maYbe even bloodier and gorier heh

12. Tiger King

Tiger King Well-Known Member

The first one was immortal... I bet if the director was still alive to do the second it'll be very good...

I don't know how they'll do the third one without restarting the series... you can't send kids to Afganistan (where I think the survivors were at the end of the movie)... that's just weird.

Maybe a whole tables are turned scenario where the grown ups are the players.

13. THF20

THF20 is a Chinese

Oh... is the 1st one a good movie or not?

cause I was thinking of going to watch it since I heard people said the story is awesome...

I havent seen both of them 1st & 2nd by the way... :(

14. The first battle royale was a masterpiece. I felt like putting a dagger into my heart after watching the second one. I know that some hollywood production bought the rights to battle royale to make an american version. I hope Quentin Tarantino directs the movie since he's a fan.

15. Zan

Zan Member

aargh! why do they keep doing this!

I think being a Battle Royal fan is reason NOT to fetch another sequel out. It's very rare that a sequel can capture the greatness of the original.

16. xopher

xopher Member

the first movie was wonderful lol
    second one was ok but weird
    i hope theres a 3rd
    some of my friends even compared the characters from the first movie to ppl in our grade

#16 xopher, Jan 16, 2007
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2007
  17. phatster

phatster Active Member

Havent even watch 1 or 2.. hehe. Maybe i'll look for it to dl and watch..

18. crazyalex4u

crazyalex4u Active Member

when will it comes out??? i didn't hear anything about it... BR 1 was good but BR 2 was very disapoint... hope BR 3 if it comes out it will be better!

19. asaasa

asaasa Member

number 2 was already bad enough.

20. spookyfc3s

spookyfc3s Well-Known Member

first one was a classic, second was a wtf, a 3rd one would have to be over the top good. The plot is kinda running thin.