Bags. Aka Dark circles

Discussion in 'The Rant Section' started by misztracey, Feb 21, 2008.

1. bbgirlsum

bbgirlsum Well-Known Member

putting on some slap will do the job of hiding it for short period of time :p
    consealer, foundation, EYE make up, etc etc BEST INVENTION EVER!

and if you hate it so much have a regular slep pattern then =/ dont over sleep and don't undersleep basicly 8 hours

2. kawaiigirl

kawaiigirl Well-Known Member

You should simply sleep 8hours a day, that's it lool

3. lala_bel_tempo

lala_bel_tempo Well-Known Member

it is because you use them too focus too much, they are muscle and delicate.

stay away from the computer for a month or so and you will see a difference.

4. If it's not genetics, then you should get about 8 hrs daily. Sleep early and wake up after 8 hours. Don't oversleep because you'll feel even more tired and sometimes get a headache.

5. dimon

dimon Active Member

8hrs of sleep. XD mine is like varying depends on the day. i personally use foundation/concealer to cover up. kinda give up on the try to fix it. :(

6. Katibear

Katibear Well-Known Member

I know it sounds gross, but I hear hemorrhoid cream is the absolute best way to get rid of them... I've been wanting to try it myself but I've been too embarrassed to buy the cream! haha

7. yun521

yun521 Guest

ive tried so many creams/gels/masks and theyre still there ! the only way to get rid of them is to simply.. get more sleep -_-

8. put on a stocking and a hoody, go up to the store clerk and say "i aint got piles innit, i heard the best way to get rid of piles is to splash turpentine (paint thinner) up your bum, it will supposedly make you run around like a headless chicken for a while but it gets rid of it.

9. huniiiiii

huniiiiii Well-Known Member

Mine arent puffy but are dark :( need a good concealer!