Ayumi Hamasaki

Discussion in 'Japanese Chat' started by person, Jul 4, 2006.

1. hiake

hiake Vardøgr of da E.Twin

Open any wider her eyeballs are going to pop out of her eye sockets... -mellow

2. roycck

roycck Member

i sort of admire her talent, her cds still sells, i wonder who has her whole collection of cds and dvds, that will be one hell of a collector. Her new single is coming out soon and i heard from my friend its her 41st single, ouch!

3. davu4eva

davu4eva Well-Known Member

I like her too…and her songs…got all of them..i read her history on wikipedia

4. maywan

maywan Member

She's really pretty like a doll but too bad it's all just an illusion of plastic surgery. But she is talented, she can really sing.

5. davu4eva

davu4eva Well-Known Member

did she really get plastic surgery???...because i knew she was good looking b4 she became famous and didnt have plastic surgery then (When she was 16)

6. Loreen66

Loreen66 Well-Known Member

I don't think there's any source saying/admitting she had undergone surgery (not that I read so far O.O). Maybe she did or maybe her face change as she grew older. Also make-up, lighting, photo shop, and etc could plays a part in making people features stands out. Well, doesn't matter as long as she has some catchy music to listen to.

7. James_kei

James_kei Member

Ayumi has very good songs.. and shes cute too.. the first song i heard of hers was "my will" in the inu yasha anime ending for i don't know what season but she has a very nice voice

8. KaitouJeanne

KaitouJeanne Member

I actually didn't know about Ayumi when I first bought her cd. My sis was like can you get a cd of her since you are in Japan, so i ended up picking up that cd and listened it. I like the rhythm of her songs. As for her plastic surgery, meh as long as she don't sing like a cow im fine with it. As some people say it is very common among actors/actresses/singers these days.

9. simonpoh

simonpoh Well-Known Member

havent heard of her before.

10. AbZoNyX

AbZoNyX Well-Known Member

She's good lookin and I like a few of her songs, but wait does anyone know if Utada had plastic surgery?

11. AbZoNyX

AbZoNyX Well-Known Member

Huh Lol.. She looked extremely different before... So maybe?