Athletic Girls

Discussion in 'Love and Relationships' started by Kaitou_Kid, Apr 2, 2009.

1. Kaitou_Kid

Kaitou_Kid Well-Known Member

Do guys like athletic girls that play sports like volleyball, rowing, tennis, rugby and etc. or are these too manly and make them seem butch?

2. Natsu

Natsu Well-Known Member

depending on the sport but girls who plays sport are generally fit *drool* hehe :D unless they are muscular than me, then no thanks ^^ hehe

3. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

tennis and volleyball girls are hot. Rowing and Rugby might tend to be a bit more towards the butch side of things

4. DKNY

DKNY Well-Known Member

i dont mind as long as she is shorter, less muscular, and longer hair than me. Having 34B will be a plus.

5. not butch, i don't mind light sports volleyball etc, tabble tenis would be good cus i can play that.

i always thought that lesbians would be in rugby, sure its not true for all of them.

nowadays with the popularity with androgyny it usually a challenge for girls to do all that, except for the last one >.<

6. yes depends on the sport...... beach volleyball has my vote

7. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

i want my girl to play vball and badminton or even shoot a basketball around as i tend to play many sports...its a plus if they put on skates/rollerblade and play hockey with me

8. perfectguy4you

perfectguy4you Well-Known Member

I dont mind that girls play sports. In fact, it is good because at least you two have one thing in common if you also play sport. Most guys play at least one kind of sport right? Also, you could start the conversation with her about what sports do she likes to play. And in this way that you can know more about that girl.

9. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

is cheerleading a sport?:shifty:

10. LilKiller

LilKiller Member

if the sport is vball or something, sure I dont mind
    more athetic means better body? (guys mind working here...)
    But if they are like... doing every sport and gets more muscle than us guys then...
    No thanks.

11. bbes

bbes Incredible

generally speaking girls who play sports should be healthier and better looking well at least their body anyway but then again it does depend on what sport. some sports such as rugby and weightlifting are a big no no as they are too butch. so at the end of the day like the others have said as long as they are no bigger than urself in muscle then its all good. i guess the same goes for men in a way. the models for men tend to be lean and muscular not massive like weightlifters.

12. distrikt

distrikt Active Member

as long as she's not muscular
    it's all good with me
    lol
    muscular girls = no ____

13. Kaitou_Kid

why are muscular girls a no no?

14. ^ i do the masculine, the girl can do the feminine, thats how its supposed to be :)

15. The_Jelly

The_Jelly NSFW? :P

That pretty much sums it all lol.

16. deadman_inc

deadman_inc Well-Known Member

i dont mind girls that do sports, at least i know they are doing something healthy for their body. I play sports myself and if my gf could do the same, we could spend more time together.

17. Kaitou_Kid

what if the girl is muscular but dresses really feminine?

18. The_Jelly

The_Jelly NSFW? :P

That never happens lol.

19. Kaitou_Kid

that's so sad. :( guys are so shallow!!! lol

20. bbes

bbes Incredible

are u trying to say something kaitou_kid?