Asian girls with blonde hair

Discussion in 'Health, Beauty, and Fashion' started by bubblegum, Jan 8, 2007.

?

Do you like Asian girls with blonde hair?

1. Yes, it's hot/sexy.

63 vote(s)
    28.9%
  2. No, I prefer brown/black/other.

155 vote(s)
    71.1%
  1. Candyshots

Candyshots Well-Known Member

I never liked asian girls with blond hair, but then I saw Coco Lee. And she's really sexy in that =)

2. aishiteru4

aishiteru4 Well-Known Member

i guess it would depends on how a person look.. no? their features..
    well if u r like semi eurasian.. then blonde.. go for it.. but if u look real asian.. can u imagine? no no..weird..

3. goku88

goku88 Active Member

I don't like blonde hair on asian girls because they look too ganster for my taste

4. ^ LOL too gangsterrr XD

some girls who arent gangster and have blond hair are hot lol

5. aishiteru4

aishiteru4 Well-Known Member

no no...i'll re-phrase that for goku88... its not ganster..it looks very..."prostituty"?

6. PhY pHy

PhY pHy Well-Known Member

its either
    Gangster/ Japanese Fob/ Korean streeter lol

7. xxsweetheartxx

xxsweetheartxx Well-Known Member

it all depends on their face and structure, on most girl is sexy

8. Akurei

Akurei New Member

i think blond hair is not for the asians !! they are less cute with it x_x
    well ok some are beautiful with blond hair but i don't see many asian girls (korean, chinese, japanese) with this color ! dark colors are better for them i think

9. WinterSky

WinterSky Well-Known Member

i think highlights do most asian girls good... with varying degrees cuz it makes their hair less uhhh... one dimensional

10. samurai

samurai Member

it really depends on the girl lol! But in general, Asian girls have nice hair! so highlights are also good!

11. durian

durian Member

yea like most ppl in here said it all depend on the person

12. OPINIONxOFxAxLADY

OPINIONxOFxAxLADY New Member

I think that asian women will always look beautiful no matter what!I also am a big fan of Tila!Asians with blonde hair looks totally adorable like i don't want to say innocent looking but thats the only thing that comes to mind like it looks cute and reminds me of hello kitty!and blonde hair with dark eyes[which asians usually have] look very cute!it makes them look sunny and beautiful too.I also like asians with dark hair because it makes them look mysterious and sexy like they just walked of a club with no one around them and heads for the back alley way.

im too dramatic =p

haha

13. thanislim

thanislim Active Member

highlights will be alright but not dye the whole package. It'll get lots of attention but I personally feel it's not attractive for Asian girls to have blonde hair.

14. meemo1031

meemo1031 Well-Known Member

i personally think blonde hair makes girls to wear more makeup because i think you would look washed out unless you're tan.

15. shuijei

shuijei Member

I've actually done blonde highlights before. I liked them and they made me look younger, but it's too hard to maintain. Plus, it damages your hair after awhile...it won't be silky. It'll feel like the texture of hay. Now I'm all natural black again and keeping it.

16. ksc4life

ksc4life Well-Known Member

i think with black and other colors are better but i don't think blond

17. weilinny

weilinny Well-Known Member

I think it looks ok if you do it right, but I don't really like it because it's overdone...too many people do it that it's so "following the crowd"

18. bell3442

bell3442 Well-Known Member

i dont mind when an asian dyes there hair blond. but i do mind when they do it incorrectly. example: instead of lighting or bleaching there hair first, they apply the dye right on their black hair and when they finish instead of looking blond their hair looks yellow. i have seen to many of that....

19. Sweetsumigirl

Sweetsumigirl Well-Known Member

personally I think the girls that bleach their hair represents they are players.. I guess I am just influence by the girls in my town with bleach blonded hair

20. Phoenix

Phoenix *~Though she be but little, she is fierce~*

..to me..its like they wana be 'kwai'..like wanna be's so it dont suit them..but if its suits them n look alrite then fair enough..but its a no no for me..