Are You Scared of Death?

Discussion in 'Philosophy & Religion' started by fearless_fx, Jun 15, 2007.

1. nivlek

nivlek Member

i am not scare of dying because no matter how u still have to face it wen it comes

2. MunMun

MunMun Well-Known Member

To be honest I'm not afraid of death. It happens to everyone and to some its lucky that they die younger and won't have to suffer anymore.
    I'm actually more afraid of being between lie and death where you just lie there but your not dead... you're just a vegetable. That is much more frightening than death. I think if I was in that state I would rather be dead

3. uryu

uryu Well-Known Member

tbh, i don't mind dieing, not that i don't mind dieing, but i'm not afraid... it's just a matter of who i'm laeving behind, how much i've accomplished that will make me either sad n full of regrets or glad that i lived a life filled w/ excitement, which i'll porbly be stucked in between right now if i had something like that occur o_O

4. In truth im afraid to die leaving a road of unaccomplishment, if i was able to live my life to the fullest and have no regrets on the most important aspects of my life then dying just another hurdle I will eventually cross and no fear would come from it just sadness

5. bobo2007

bobo2007 Member

im fukin so scared of dieing, i dnt want 2 die yet. the otherday i had this whole life thing in my mind wen i was smoking , and though to myself what if i had cancer and shit and because ive yet to explore the world and have my own family
    (mind you i havent stoped smoking yet so i still get the ocasional thought about it)

6. mikeyh

mikeyh Well-Known Member

Yea i'm little scare to die now but when i'm 60-80 years old then it's just normal.

7. aznsnipa

aznsnipa Member

If i was to encounter a car crash accident, and i knew at that moment i was going to die, "yes" i would be scared to die. there's too many things i still wanna do, and live for. There's still too many things i haven't tried, n wanna experience.

8. KraziiVtGrl

KraziiVtGrl Member

i'm scared of dying ugly =D like getting my head cutt off or sumthing like that...but if i die in my sleep i'll be happy =D

9. quixoticelixer

quixoticelixer New Member

only thing i want to do before i die is make sure people i care about are happy and well, that would probably be my only worry about dying

10. chimagun

chimagun Well-Known Member

all the ppl not afraid of dying: if someone came up to you tommorow nd pointed a gun to your head and said they'd blow your brains out, can you honestly tell me you won't be scared shitless.

yes i'm scared of dying. i'm just not worried about dying.

11. Kai-Wah

Kai-Wah Member

The end is just another begininng, who's to say that there's nothing after death? Death is like the undiscovered country.

12. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

Death is the last thing you should worry about as it is the last thing you will do.

13. hongkongboy

hongkongboy Well-Known Member

death can happen any min any sec or even now,

world explodes!

14. MunMun

MunMun Well-Known Member

Yes I would be scared I mean its just an instant reaction that just happens before you even realise what is happening. But I wouldn't be scared of the fact that if the guy pulled the trigger I would be dead.
    I'm more scared of the fact that he has power over whether I live or die and its not his right to choose

15. Ju$t!Ce

Ju$t!Ce Well-Known Member

Death should not be taken lightly, there are people out there struggling just to live another day. I'm not saying you should be paranoid of dieing, but one should cherish their health and live as happily as one can. I for one is scare of death because I don't want the people that loves me to be sad. There are things that I want to accomplish, like taking care of my mom and showing her a good life.

16. RockkxD

RockkxD Moderator

Death is scary but maybe you should accomplish something in your life before dieing..

17. jud123

jud123 Member

I'm afraid of dying, but sure want to make sure that my life is not a blank piece of paper when I die

18. zhangpe

zhangpe Member

i want to die going 200 miles per hour. oh, ya im also scared of death. sometimes i think that weather we like it or not, but earth is heaven. and when you die, you will go to hell. hell is a never ending nightmare where you are stuck in an infinite loop. there's no sense of time or control over your mind. actually i had an out of the body experience... and that's kind of what i saw...

19. serebii

serebii Well-Known Member

i;m afraid of deing too:( sometimes i'm thinking when i die, what will happen to me, where will i go, will i be reborn, will my family be the same when i roborn etc.
    omg , now i;m confused again

20. lala_bel_tempo

lala_bel_tempo Well-Known Member

You could die any second, minute, and hour ....

If you live over 70, consider your self lucky.