Are you proud to be a chinese?

Discussion in 'Chinese Chat' started by summertune, Jul 16, 2008.

1. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

I'm always so proud until they banned YouTube & filter/read everything.

I appreciate the histories & theories but I don't like how they're so conservatives & radical all the time...

2. p3ps1c0la

p3ps1c0la Well-Known Member

I'm proud to be who I am and chinese is a part of me so sure. However I'm not proud of the repressive Chinese government for starters. And before anyone flames me just think about the fact that a person can be tossed in jail for publically protesting the Chinese government. That's just for starters. You have no basic human rights in China if it were between you and the government.

3. ahkai

ahkai Member

Of coz im proud to be chinese

4. david11

david11 Member

I am very proud

5. zhou

zhou Well-Known Member

proud to be chinese we r the smartest race =)

6. C00k13R4wr

C00k13R4wr Member

Im Proud To Be Chinese Lahhh ^^~

7. xs3nsa4ti0nm3x

xs3nsa4ti0nm3x New Member

yes i am proud to b chinese

8. vincent26

vincent26 Active Member

Cant see why not...Chinese people gets viewed as the 'smarter' lot of the asians in my community and asians are viewed as the 'smarter' people in my community...so yeah being chinese=smartest of the community...

9. aiyah6188

aiyah6188 Member

Hell yeah im prooud to be chinese. Even tho we are a minority in USA i see alot of asian running around, we wont be a minority no more

10. Glyceryl

Glyceryl Member

I see more and more of other different people from different parts of the world learning our languages and our living styles o.o... so... HELL YEAH!