Are you proud of being Chinese?

Discussion in 'Chinese Chat' started by hkm91450, Aug 2, 2006.

?

Are you proud of being Chinese?

1. Yes

505 vote(s)
    89.5%
  2. No

17 vote(s)
    3.0%
  3. I don't care

42 vote(s)
    7.4%
  1. moranna

moranna Well-Known Member

I would say yes, rich history and culture, just don't like the government, sacrifice to much to be the next super power.

2. mochi

mochi Well-Known Member

For the most part yeah. But when i run into the rude ones.. :facepalm:.

These run-ins usually happen at the chinese supermarkets. For example, what often happens... i'm standing there with a cart waiting for one of my family members. Then these retarded women push their carts all over the place slamming into my cart, other carts and fruit stands like they're freaking drunk. Then they look at you as if nothing happened. Like huh? o_O

3. shogun128

shogun128 New Member

She is very uneducated not knowing most people will show respect to Chinese people for the simple reason that China is one of the super powers in the world today. Back in the old days when China was being dominated by other nations, westerners would laugh at you and wouldn't even look at you twice. One less Chinese like her is better for all of us.

4. ssyh

ssyh New Member

you should always be prod of your own ethnicity!

5. nyckeion

nyckeion ....Boo....

yes i am proud and love to be chinese if i get to choose i will be chinese again over and over...

6. kansas123

kansas123 Member

7. lisacheng

lisacheng Member

I am living in Toronto. But I am proud of mine is chinese!!

8. francisl

francisl Member

Chinese all the way, Chinese forever!

9. The Lone Moon

The Lone Moon Well-Known Member

Yeppers, I am proud of being Chinese! ^_^ All of the other Asian cultures became what are are primarily because of immense Chinese influence. ^_^