Are you enjoying this series?

Discussion in 'Growing Through Life - 摘星之旅' started by kevin, Aug 25, 2010.

1. Blobbyy

Blobbyy Well-Known Member

i dont know if its the videos i watch on tudou, but they dubbed everything into canto and it was slightly annoying when lai king talks etc. but this show does pick up much - MUCH further into the episode. abit late though

2. wilsont06

wilsont06 Well-Known Member

I cannot cannot stand Raymond Lam in this movie. His character messes up everything because he is too idiotic to think clearly. Simply retarded. (I've only watched to ch 20 so far).

3. Tony

Tony Well-Known Member

The story kind of picks up after Bosco starts to turn evil for me.

4. keng

keng Member

I think that this serie is good :p
    But for any reason I almost like every TVB serie :p

5. dom88_rx7

dom88_rx7 Well-Known Member

bosco just dun look like the bad guy. sammul chan shud take over the linus' character.

6. aipeng

aipeng Active Member

yeahh i agree, bosco doesnt look bad guy at all. haha! i can say this show was really good! i enjoyed :D hanson , hoi leong and every other else were really awesome :)

7. aoreg

aoreg New Member

I watched the whole series. The storyline is good, but the details are unrealistic. Can one really move/con wealth around so easily? I think not.

8. negiqboyz

negiqboyz Well-Known Member

I stopped then I finished hoping the story picks up and it did but it failed again at the end. Overall, it was a fair drama .. not as good as I had anticipated it to be .. especially with veterans like Yip Tong and Damien. Bosco did a horrible job and the Chinese gal as well. Frankly, there wasn't a pretty gals in this series. Anyway, very disappointed and not even Ray's popularity can rid of the low rating of this bad drama and script as well as poor casting. I think Ray could've done a better job playing the bad dude than Bosco.

9. jaimechu

jaimechu Active Member

Not really the translation or the dub are really bad. They can't use a better person for the girl. I hear the voice and there aren't expression on it.

10. ghost

ghost Member

Ok La!

I like this series. It started off slow but is slowly picking up. I'm on episode 4. Can watch to see Bosco turn evil!

11. marknd03

marknd03 New Member

It is not really a good movie. It is so boring. Everything happen so slowly.

12. bebe234

bebe234 Member

i love raymond =p

13. colbne

colbne Well-Known Member

This series is just average; kinda slow moving and I don't like the mainland actresses.

14. toin1

toin1 Member

Good beginning, rushed ending. It's a trend, I think TVB is rushing their endings to series lately. Overall this series was so so. I didn't really like Toby's role.

15. M2K2Land

M2K2Land Active Member

yes I am enjoying but abit sad for the end

16. TVadi

TVadi Well-Known Member

Sorry but i have to say i hate this series so so much, it's so boring. some how my mom love watching it. I can't stand it.

17. bkwan

bkwan Member

I agree with a lot of these postings, this series is very slow and somewhat boring. however, there are parts that kind of make this series interesting

18. ballsmyberries

ballsmyberries New Member

boring, didn't manage to find the reason to finish it.

19. hk369

hk369 Member

The series is OK but very slow story line

20. ivychai

ivychai New Member

I enjoyed this series actually.. and I liked the cast in it too.. It got a bit slow here and there but overall I still liked it :)